Chapter 2

After the wedding fight

Although the Nazi army arrived in great numbers, they were quickly pushed back by the large army of super power and skilled heroes. As their numbers were quickly depleting the mysterious masked woman comes in crashing from the roof followed by Kara.

She and Kara had been battling it out in the skies around central city while everyone fought in the church.

Kara stood over the masked woman as she struggled to get to her feet. Before she could get her balance Kara gives the masked woman a kick to the stomach that sends her flying to the other side of the room.

The mysterious archer notices this and responds quickly by jumping down from his post. He quickly knees down, picks her up, and places her over his shoulder.

"Fall back!" He commanded his troops before grabbing a small pellet and throwing it on the ground. The pellet released a harsh blinding light that prevented the heroes from following them.

After seeing that the Nazi army had completely left, the heroes stood there in shook as they still couldn't believe that an army of Nazi soldiers had ambushed them during the wedding.

"Best. Wedding. Ever." Mick said smiling as he stood in the barely stable church.

In a Nazi moving vehicle

The mysterious archer quickly rushes to the table and lays the masked blonde woman on it. He stands back and removes his mask to reveal himself as Oliver Queen. As he looks at his wounded leader he says to her, "Did you get it?"

Suddenly the masked woman lifts herself up straight and removes her mask to reveal herself as Kara Danvers.

"Of course I did." She said with a smile as she holds a lock of golden blonde hair in her hand. "Will this be enough?"

A vibrating man in a yellow suit comes into the room and takes the lock of hair from evil Nazi Kara, he examines it will his glowing red eyes. "This will do."

"The mission went as planned, we can complete phase two then." Evil Oliver said to the group.

"Yes, ready yourself." Commanded Kara, "I need to go and recover."

"Yes General." responded Oliver.

"Anything for you... my wife." Oliver says as he leans in, places a hand on her cheek, and kisses her sharp red lips.

After a few seconds Kara pulls away with no change in her facial expression while looking into her husband's eyes, "Anything for the Fatherland." she corrects him.

"For the Fatherland." Repeats Oliver with a smile.

And there is chapter two, not every long I know. But trust me, the chapters are going to increase in length pretty soon. Please leave a comment or question.