Author's Conclusion

Hey everyone, are you guys still here? Wow! I can't believe you actually finished the story! Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. I am so excited to read all your comments (If there are any) and answer all your questions.

I just want to make something perfectly clear. Kara and Barry will get together in the end, I promise you that. I know it seems like they are not because of the ending but they will. They will meet again in volume 2 and their relationship will grow and become stronger, you just need to be patient.

Now lets talk about the future. I started this story on December 14, 2018 and I finished this March 28, 2019, that is about four months. Every chapter took me at least two hours to make and then another hour to spell check and make corrects. I think that I'm going to start writing volume 2 in May, I'm not going to write in April because I want to finish school and also I think I would like to write a couple of One-Shots. If you guys would like to see one of my One-Shots check on my profile and read 'Snuggle'.

One thing I would really appreciate your opinion on is, would you guys like me to post every chapter after I'm done with it or would you guys like me to whole on to them until I completely finish like I did with this story. Please tell me.

Anyway this all from me, I once again wish to say thank you for all your guys support and I hope you guys are looking forward to Superflash - Crisis on Earth X (Volume 2).