Chapter 7

S.T.A.R Labs with Barry, Kara, Oliver, Professor Stein, Jackson, Cisco, Wally, Catiline, Felicity, Harry, Sara, Alex, Iris, and Rory

"Be careful Kara." Alex went up to her foster alien sister and gave her a hug with her free arm.

"I'm just going home really quick Alex. How much trouble can I possible get into?" Kara hugged her sister back careful not to hit Alex's injured arm, "Be careful and take care of that arm of yours."

During the wedding fight Alex had gotten her arm injured by one of the Nazi soldiers. She now has to wear a black arm brace that keeps her from moving it.

"It's just a fracture. I'm fine you don't have to worry about me." Alex said with a smile trying to not worry her soft hearted sister, "I'll heal by the time you get back."

Kara laughed at Alex's confidence.

"Come back to me soon Babe." Iris said hugging Barry; burying her face in his chest.

"Don't worry I'll just be gone for a couple of hours. I'd be back sooner, but it takes a while to do a DNA test. Especially on alien DNA." Barry said laying his head on Iris's.

"Either way don't be gone too long. I'll be waiting for you right here ok." Iris finished before kissing Barry on the lips.

"You guys ready?" Cisco asked placing his goggles on his head and then turning them on.

"Yup. Ready." Barry said wear his Flash uniform and standing next to Kara in her Supergirl uniform. He turned his head to see Kara to make sure that she was prepared to leave. "You good?"

"Perfect. Let's do this." Kara responded.

"Alright let's do thi-." Cisco was interrupted by the same headache and voice that he hear last time in the hallway. He held onto his head trying concentrate on identifying who or what was trying to talk to him.

"... don't...want...stop...not." Is what Cisco managed to get out of the female voice.

"Cisco you ok?" Barry said placing his hand on his shoulder, but Cisco ignored him.

Cisco tried to listen for more, but he completely lost the connection to the voice.

"Cisco?" Barry repeated louder and this time with a small shake.

"I'm good. I'm good. Just got lost in thought." Cisco responded to Barry. "Let's get you two going."

With that out of the way Cisco cleared his head and held out one of his arms. He formed a fist and shot a bright blue beam from it; the beam shot forward and created a large blue spiral portal.

Again the voice came to Cisco's head; this time much clearer.

"Don't!"

"What?" Cisco whispered to himself.

"Alright here we go." Barry said to Kara. He held his hand out for Kara and she accepted it. "Let's go."

"It's what they want."

"You sound so familiar." Cisco whispered to himself trying to remember who the voice belonged to.

Barry put his cowl over his head and once getting the go ahead signal from Kara he and her jumped into the portal. The two were officially off Earth 1.

"Stop!"

"Gypsy!" Cisco yelled out loud while still having the portal open. He suddenly remembered the voice of his long distance girlfriend.

"Not! Oliver!" Gypsy yelled into his head.

"What?" Cisco asked in confusion trying to wrap his head around what she was trying to tell him, but his train of thought was cut short by Wally's scream.