Chapter 26

Earth 38 - D.E.O Headquarters

Barry, with the frequency changer device attached to his chest, was in Alex's lab working on a interdimensional traveling device. It was a smaller version of Lina's interdimensional cannon, with the same design and style. He was placing the finishing touches on it when Overgirl and Eobard walked in.

"Blitzkrieg! Status report." Overgirl said firmly while holding her arms behind her back.

"General." Barry responded, "Device is completely done, I was just about to inform you about it's completion."

"Impossible!" Eobard shouted, "It's only been five hours since you started. How in the world are you already finished?"

"Well Eobard." Barry said in a cocky matter and with a smirk, "If you were a real genius, like me, then you would know that nothing is impossible. Especially if you have the right motivation."

Barry's glace left Eobard and moved over to Overgirl. He noticed that Overgirl cracked a small smile when he said this.

Eobard didn't see any of this since he was to infuriated from the insult.

"I am a real genius." Eobard told him, "Without me you'd still be a memory. The fact that you came back from the dead is proof that I'm a real genius."

Barry shifted his attention back to Eobard, "The fact that I'm standing here is proof that you're not a real genius. I wouldn't have to be here if you were smart enough to figure this out."

"I would watch your mouth, Blitzkrieg." Eobard vibrated his hand and placed it right over the frequency changer, "Without this you're nothing, I break it... you go back to being dead."

"Stand down Eobard!" Overgirl's ordered him. She placed her palm on his chest, "You hurt him, I rip out your heart."

Eobard looked long into Barry's eyes. How desperately he wanted to kill him right here and now, "And why shouldn't I. The deal was that if I get you to Earth 38 alone with Supergirl I get to kill Barry Allen. You messed up and missed your chance, General, but I still get my end of the deal."

"The deal has changed. We need him." Overgirl responded.

"Why. He already built us a way back to Earth 1, we don't need him any more. Which means I get to finally kill him." Eobard said placing the vibrating hand in Barry's chest.

"Eobard this is my most powerful commander I ever had, with him on our side we will be able to complete our mission of making Earth 1 fall to our rule." Overgirl stated.

"Yeah... I really don't care about that. The only thing I ever cared about is ending this man's life, and now he's standing right in front of me. This is the closest I've ever gotten, I'm not going to loss this opportunity." Eobard explained.

"Stand down Eobard!" Overgirl yelled her demand once more. Her voice boomed and caused both speedster's hearts to accelerate fastest then they were already going.

Eobard looked at her and saw that she was serious. He thought about how if he killed Barry Allen right now he would have completed his life mission, but he would die at the hands of Overgirl pretty soon. As much as he wanted to kill his long time enemy, he didn't want to die doing it either. With a sigh of frustration he removed his hand from Barry's, "Fine. But as soon as the mission is done, I get to kill him."

Overgirl removed her palm from his chest. She took a step back and stared back at Eobard, not saying a word.

"I'll take that as a yes." Eobard said. He then placed on his cowl and mask, and he sped out of the lab, leaving only Barry and Overgirl alone.