Chapter 19

L Corp

Supergirl, Superman, Martain Manhunter and The Flash came into Lina's lab.

"Agh!" Lina screamed in shook as all her papers and blueprints flew into the air because of the hero's arrival.

"Ms. Luthor." Supergirl said to her in her strong hero tone which she usually used to talk to civilians with, "Kara Danvers told me that I could come pick up my interdimensional extrapolator today."

"Oh of course yes I just finished." Lina said, she pointed to a large laser-cannon like device on tires.

"Wow. That's big." Supergirl said as she run her hand through it.

"How's it work?" Flash asked.

"Just turn it on, the device has already been set to your Earth Mr. Flash."

"Just call me Flash." Flash smile.

"Ok... Flash." Lina said with a smile and blush.

"Ok." Supergirl said stepping in between the two, "Can you activate your device Ms. Luthor, we don't have much time."

Lina shook her head and went over to her device.

Flash walked over to Supergirl and whispered to her, "Everything alright between you two?"

"Yeah why." Supergirl answered.

"I don't know. It just seems like you're mad at her." Flash told her.

"What? No!" Supergirl told him, "We're friends, keep her at a minimum of five feet away from you, that's just how we talk to each other."

"Oh ok." Flash smiled as Supergirl walked away from him, "Wait? What was the middle part?"

Back a Kara's Apartment

"Wake up. Wake up." Overgirl told Reverse Flash as she kicked him on the floor.

"What? What happened?" Reverse Flash said as he help his head.

"The Martain and Superman knocked us out." Overgirl said. "And now we have lost our only lead that we have lost Supergirl and Flash."

"Let me check the tracking devices." Reverse Flash said, "I'm not picking up any signal, they must have found them. I don't know how we are going to find them now."

Overgirl heads over to the ledge and looks down at the city that had just entered its rush hour, an idea popped into her head and it gave her a smile. "Don't worry. I know how to get heroes to come out of hiding."

L Corp

"Alright!" Lina announced as her machine was fully operational, "Time for the first test run."

"Finally." Flash said out loud as he clapped his hands together.

"Bet your happy that you finally get to go home." Superman said as he came to Flash's side.

Supergirl over heard this and felt her heart get heavy.

"What?" Flash questioned because he was confused.

"Home?" Superman repeated, "You know. You get to go back to your Earth. I bet you've missed it."

"Oh." Flash said as he finally released Superman's question, "Yeah. Yeah. I'm... really happy to get back home."

In all honesty, Flash hadn't thought about going back home in a while. Or at all, while he was here on Earth 38. He's been so distracted by spending time with Kara that he completely forgot about his home, he completely forgot that he left his friends and family on an entirely different Earth, but that wasn't want shocked him the most. What shocked him the most was that he didn't feel home sick, he didn't feel alone. Everything was normal to him, his time here was actually great. He was happy. He only clapped his hands in enjoyment because he was finally going to get Kara away from her phyco-murdering doppelganger.