Chapter 34

Kara's Apartment - One Day Later

The door slowly opened up letting in Kara holding a bag full of groceries. She placed them down on the counter and turned to examined her home. For some reason, whenever she walked through that door she expected to see him, to see his smiling face ready to surprise her, but every time she was proven wrong. Her house had never felt more empty and colorless in her life, it wasn't until he left that she quickly noticed how big her loft was for just one alone person. She sighed and began to organize her food into the fridge, desperate to find anything that would take her mind of Barry.

It didn't take long for her to finish, which was depressing because now she was left with nothing to do. She was off work for the day, the D.E.O hadn't spotted any crime activity, her cousin needed to get back to his city, and her sister has been assigned a new project that was taking up all her time. She had never felt so alone.

She never realized how much free time she had on her hands, looking around all she could see was that her house need a little tidying up, but she could never bring herself to do it. Instead she just laid on her couch and picked up the white pillow laying on it. She looked at it before bringing it closer to her body and hugging it. She took in the scent coming off the pillow, it was Barry's.

The night before Kara slept on the couch, she couldn't sleep in her bed for some reason. She just wasn't comfortable on it.

This pillow, she was holding, had been the one Barry use to sleep on, it was the only thing that reminded her of him. She remained like this, in her silent and dark apartment, for a while before her phone rang.

"Hello." Kara answered.

"Hey Kara."

"What do you want Alex?" Kara said plainly.

"You busy, we need your help down at the D.E.O."

"With what?" Kara said not really sounding all the interested.

"It's her... She wants to talk to you, and only you."

Suddenly Kara's interest pecked, "I'm on my way."

Kara hung up the phone and super speeded to the D.E.O.

D.E.O Headquarters

Supergirl came flying in through the big D.E.O doors. When she landed she walked over to Alex, "Hey. So she finally is deciding to talk."

"Sorta. Come on." Alex said leading the way, "She hadn't said anything to anyone, it was only a couple of hours ago that she said to me that she would only talk to you."

"Well alrighty then, lets talk." Kara said.

D.E.O Prison Center

Kara walked into the prison center. Inside the room there was only one prison cell, this prison cell was encased in bullet proof glass, and there is a strong red light shining down from the ceiling.

Inside we see a blonde woman, she is dressed in an orange jumpsuit, had some silver device attached to her chest, and her back was turned to Kara. She waited for the guards to leave the room before she spoke to Kara, "So. What took you so long to visit me, I thought we had grown closer than this."

"Cut the crap Kara, we're not close, what do you want?" Supergirl said annoyed, she wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Oh calling me by my name, you trying to butter me up." Overgirl said turning around, "It won't help you, like I told our sister, I don't know where the Reichsman are."