Chapter 31

Central City

This fight had now turned into a race. Throughout the city multiple bystanders had called their city's police station reporting seeing a black blur followed by a blue blur moving extremely fast through the streets. The two were moving so fast that windows would shatter, car alarms would go off, and the concrete from the street would crack straight through the middle.

Blitzkrieg had been trying to lose Supergirl by making multiple sharp turns, but she wouldn't leave him alone, so he then developed a new idea. While running through the city he found the most dense building he could find, and he ran straight at it.

Supergirl didn't know where he was going or where he was going. She was so focused on keeping up with Blitzkrieg that she wasn't paying attention to anything else.

Blitzkrieg kept running straight at the building and as he approached it he looked like he was going to collide with the wall, but at the last minute he phased through the wall of the building and was able to get through the entire thing without a scratch.

The same couldn't be said for Supergirl. She was flying so fast that once she noticed that Blitzkrieg had phased through the building it was too late to fly around, and she ended up crashing into it hard. She went bulldozing through twelve cement thick walls before she came out the other end. Once she got through to the other side she collapsed on the ground from being to dizzy.

Blitzkrieg was waiting for her on the other end with his arms crossed, "You didn't see that coming."

Supergirl tried to get up, but she quickly lost balance.

Blitzkrieg took this opportunity to run around her and delivered a barrage of punch attacks all over her body. A punch alone from him doesn't do much against her indestructible skin, but when it is coupled by a constant repeat of a thousand punches per second, the pain adds up.

After what seemed like an infinite number of punches, Supergirl finally fell down onto both knees before collapsing on the floor completely. She wasn't unconscious, but she couldn't muster the strength needed to continue to fight. She was beat.

Blitzkrieg stood over Supergirl's motionless body, he could see her back rapidly moving up and down as a result of her heavy breathing. He got down on one knee and lifted her head up so that she was looking at him. He noticed that she was bleeding from one of her nostrils, "The General wasn't lying when she said you were weak, I didn't want to believe her... but yet again you were holding back, so I guess I will never truly know."

Supergirl was gripping her teeth hard, she was in so much pain and the way he was holding her by the jaw was hurting her already damaged back.

Blitzkrieg let go of her, allowing her face to fall back onto the ground, and pressed on his communications device, "General, it's Blitzkrieg, the asset has been captured."

"Remarkable work Blitzkrieg, hold her down and wait for my arrival."

"Yes General." Blitzkrieg bent down and fully picked up Supergirl by the neck, "Looks like you're never going to get the chance to see your Barry Allen again, should have told him when you had the chance."

Blitzkrieg pulled back his arm, ready to deliver one final punch that was going to finally knock Supergirl out for good.

Supergirl closed her eyes, she gripped her teeth again, bracing herself for his punch, waiting for the pain that was to follow... but it never came.

"Agh!" Blitzkrieg suddenly screamed in pain. He released his grip of Supergirl and collapsed down onto one knee.

"What?" Supergirl asked confused since she didn't understand what was going on. She looked at Blitzkrieg and saw that he was holding his left calf in pain. She then looked behind him and saw a woman holding a rifle aimed at Blitzkrieg.