||28||

Edited: 03/05/24
Reuploaded: 03/05/24

°🥀°

Old (left) – New (right)
¬ Vine Cage (landscape jutsu) = Vine Ensnarement Jutsu
¬ Natural Hearing (tree dance) = Leaf Whisper Jutsu
¬ Root Grab (landscape jutsu) = Root Snare Jutsu
¬ Steel whip (tree dance) = Steal Whip Jutsu
¬ Natural surveillance (tree dance) = Natural Surveillance Jutsu
¬ Plant army (tree dance) = Plant Army Jutsu
¬ Liana clones (tree dance) = Liana Clone Jutsu
¬ Shallow plant (landscape jutsu) = Plant Phasing Jutsu
¬ Tree tracking (landscape jutsu) = Tree Tracking
¬ Tracking tools = Tracking tools

°🥀°

I looked to my side to see Gaara sleeping peacefully next to me. I'm glad.

Slowly, I stood and moved to leave my room, taking a blanket with me. It was dark now and the house was so quiet you'd be able to hear a pin hit the floor if one was dropped so I ended up tippy toe-ing down the stairs to the living room and plopping down on the sofa once I'd wrapped myself up before quickly regretting it as I felt my back hit almost a rock like surface below me.

"Stupid sofa, basically a rock," I grumbled before turning onto my side and relaxing myself, so I'd fall asleep quicker. I swear it wasn't this hard to be on earlier...

°🥀°

The next morning, I woke to the sun beating warmly on my face. After yawning and stretching, I sat up to see the sand siblings sitting at the table eating.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," Kankuro greeted me as I entered the kitchen and splashed my face with some water, "was the sofa comfortable?"

You know it wasn't.

"Definitely not," I replied quickly before picking up and apple and walking back over to the sofa and lying down as I ate.

"Why didn't you sleep in your room?" Temari asked, she picked my legs up and sat down, allowing me to rest my legs on hers as the guys sat on the armchairs.

"Gaara fell asleep on my bed, and I didn't want to wake him up," I replied with a blank expression. I wasn't awake yet. I felt like I was still sleeping somewhere in my brain.

"Gaara fell asleep in your room, eh?" Kankuro asked, raising his eyebrow in the direction of his brother in a teasing manor.

"Don't bully your brother, Kankuro," I scolded him absent mindedly, he stopped whatever he was doing and stuck his tongue out at me, "before you all disappear to do whatever you want to do, I have a request."

They all looked at me curiously and waited in silence for my response.

"Can I go to the leaf village?" I asked, "I want to see those nin from back then again again and spend a little time with Sakura, maybe figure out how to repay her for helping me out the other day."

At first they were stunned, but then Temari smiled down at me before looking over to Gaara who just stared back for a moment before sighing.

"Request granted," he nodded to me, "Temari, you can escort her there."

"Sure! I'd love to see my friends over there again," she smiled brightly.

Ah—so that look was a 'if you don't say yes I will hit you with my fan' look. Got it.

"You mean you want to see Shikamaru," Kankuro teased, dragging Shikamaru's name out longer than necessary. I laughed at Temari shouting at Kankuro and threatening to blow him away with her fan.

"You two are too much," I managed to say, gripping my sides, and wiping the tears from my eyes. I looked at Temari who seemed to have gotten an idea. Her hands went to my feet, and I realised what she was planning.