||76||

2 and a half days later

"You must be lady y/n if I'm correct?" a cloud ninja approached myself, Gaara and Temari when we entered the hidden cloud. The village was very interesting to say the least.

"Yes. Please, just y/n will do," I replied. The ninja nodded.

"Please follow me, Lord Killer B is beside himself with excitement," he told me before turning, Gaara grabbed my hand and I just smiled at him before kissing his forehead.

"See you if I survive this rhythmic encounter," I joked before following after the ninja.

°🥀°

"Uhm--are you sure we're in the right place?" I asked the ninja. He nodded. I sighed as I looked at the massive stage in front of me.

"Yeeeeeeee!" a loud voice echoed around as a rather strange looking man jumped down in front of me.

"You're y/n, right?" he asked loudly, "you helped me survive my fight, I'd like to thank you alright?"

"You must be Lord Killer B?" I asked, he nodded and smiled a massive grin at me.

"Indeed I am, Lord Killer B, as you see, I'm your B!" he rhymed rather weakly but it amused me.

This is why he's one of my favourite characters. He's one that made me smile with his strange but really funny personality.

"You're quite interesting, Lord Killer B," I smiled at the man who pulled out a note book and pencil and started scribbling furiously in the book with a proud smile before snapping the book closed and spitting out a rap. I listened to it, smiling and bobbing my head as I listened.

"Impressive!" I clapped and smiled brightly. He shot me a thumbs up.

"You're pretty OK, I say, I could do this all day," Killer B kept rapping. I smiled.

"yay!" I added on.

"y/n," I turned to see Gaara, Temari, Lady Tsunade and a double of Shikamaru, Shikaku.

"Gaara oh! And Lady Tsunade!" I greeted them, Tsunade's head tilted to the side.

"I don't believe we've met?" Tsunade looked at me confused. I smiled.

"We have met! Twice, but that's not really enough to remember me, I suppose. However, allow me to introduce myself again. My name is f/n l/n," I introduced myself. She smiled and shook my hand.

"Ah yes, I remember. You didn't get stuck in our pain attack, right?" she asked, I looked away sheepishly.

"Yeah... I did... But I'm fine," I replied before turning around to see Killer B walking away.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, yo!" he waved at me and I waved back.

"You too Lord Killer B! I hope we meet again!" I smiled as he grinned back before running off screaming 'yeeeeeeeee' again.

"Time to go now, y/n," Gaara says. I nod and stretch to run again.

"It was nice seeing you again Lady Tsunade, please excuse us now," Temari smiled at Lady Tsunade before the three of us sand ninja started walking away again.

"Looks like you made a new friend today, hm?" Gaara asked as we walked. I smiled and nodded.

"He's very interesting," I nodded, "I don't think I could stay with him longer than half a day at the longest though."

"Have to agree with you there," Temari nodded.

We all fell silent as we walked.

"Y/n, you never did tell us what life back in your other home actually was like," Temari broke the silence.

"Before I died?" I shot her a glare. She looked at me sadly.

"Yeah..." she nodded.

"Well it was fun. I spent a lot of time fighting, skating or being with my friends," I told them, "my world wasn't peaceful and to be frank, I'm certain another war would've been coming around soon. But it was peaceful enough for me to have a great life, as short as it was."

"What are your parents like?" Gaara asked. I sighed.

"They're both dead now. My mother died when I was 5 or 6 years old and my father died when I did. Maybe a day earlier?" I started, recalling the terrible memories before pushing them away, "my mother, from what I remember, was very kind. She was gentle and loved to play the violin and piano. It's what inspired my father to start a talent agency back at home. The one thing he could cling onto was music and he did. My father was goofy, he did a bunch of random stuff but he and I were really close."

"How did your mother die?" Temari asked.

"My father told me she was sick. Other than that, I don't really know anything else because he's stubborn like that. He won't talk about anything that causes discomfort or bad memories," I replied with a light sigh.

I really wish I could see my father again.

Well, excluding those fakes who just came around with my OC.

"Naturally. Anyone would be like that, right?" Temari asked, I nodded.

"I know I am," I replied, shivering at the memory of my murder. I hate having to live with those memories.

After that, our journey home was silent but nice.

°🥀°

"G-Gaara--" I started before being cut off by his lips hitting mine roughly.

One hand slipped up the back of my shirt while the other cupped my cheek, forcing me to give in and fall back onto his bed behind me. I kissed back before we stopped for air.

I don't know, there's something different in his eyes today?

"y/n... Will you marry me?" Gaara asked.

What?