||70||

I pulled out two kunai and tied them to my feet. Stepping onto the ice I started to move around, getting used to the unusual blades on my feet.

I started off by just skating around, switching from skating forward and back. A couple toe loops and then I started adding step sequences in before going into jumps. A double axel. A basic spin. Then I worked my way into a salchow until I found myself skating one of the routines I made for Yue.

I started to imagine everything. The crowd leaning forward in their seats as Yue glided across the ice elegantly. The way his boots managed to pull shards of ice off the ground. When he jumps and his boots click together, the announcer is speaking over the speaker, watching closely, commenting on the move until he lands, pulls back into a simple routine until the end where Yue gets into his final position and stays still before relaxing and getting off the ice again.

I stopped dancing just as my memory of Yue's routine came to an end, my own replica of the routine finished as well.

Crash!

"What was that?" I looked over to the dog heads in worry. If I remember correctly, Sasuke is in there... The fight has begun...

I sprinted through the door and tried to get in but they were locked.

"Damn," I growled, pulling the kunai off my feet and hopping back a few paces, "what to do... what to do..."

"Tree dance: liana clones," I muttered, a group of vines shot up out of the snow next to me and formed into me before nodding, knowing exactly what I wanted to do. The clone went to the crack in the door and easily slipped in before running to where the rings were leading it.

"Man it's cold," I sighed, rubbing my arms as I shivered violently before hopping down the stairs and to a tree, "landscape jutsu: shallow plant."

I sunk into the tree and suddenly my body quickly warmed up and I relaxed into the tree before closing my eyes and linking to my clone.

"Who're you?" someone jumped in front of me. I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm with the Kazekage, Lord Gaara. I'm not threat, well not to you guys at least," I replied with a sigh, "Sasuke Uchiha and Lord Raikage.. They're in quite the battle downstairs."

"We can tell," the Tsuchikage muttered.

"Anyway, where are the sand siblings?" I asked.

"They just left," the Mizukage informed me.

"Aw man, what a pain," I sighed before starting to turn.

"Why don't you entertain us with your presence, hm?" the Hokage asked, I snapped my head in Danzo's direction.

"Who even are you?" I faked my ignorance with a frown, "I could've swore Lady Tsunade was Hokage - well unless someone went and killed her..."

"I'm Danzo and Tsunade is out of commission," Danzo introduced himself before one of his guards stepped forward.

"Lord Danzo, she fought in the Pain attack," the ginger haired guy said, Torune, I believe his name was.

"She did, did she?" Danzo leaned forward curiously, I just stayed silent, my eyes narrowed in Danzo's direction, "you must be strong then. Well considering you're still alive and you're all here."

I sighed.

"I must go find Gaara," I grumbled, turning again but this time having a ninja jump in a way, "you can cut me down but I'll just get right back up."

Oh wow - a tree metaphor by a girl sitting in a tree.

"What is your name kid?" the Mizukage asked, I looked over to her and smiled as sweetly as I could.

"F/n l/n of the sand village, pleasure to meet you, Lady Mizukage," I introduced myself before snapping my head in the direction of the door, "tree dance: sharp leaves!"

Two whips of long, sharp metallic leaves appeared in my hands and I knelt down, glaring at the door.

"Sasuke Uchiha," I whispered, "you're here.."

All the banners fell to the ground and everyone looked around.

"Above us!" Torune announced, we all looked up. I stood alert as I stared at the ceiling where Sasuke was hanging. I don't see why everyone in the leaf was all over him. I don't see anything appealing at all...

Sasuke glared at Danzo and Danzo just stared back with his one showing eye before Mifune jumped up and attacked Sasuke.

"Samurai attacks aren't going to work," I whispered to myself in a high mocking tone before raising one of my hands and pulling it down, causing the whip to slash the floor with a loud clicking and scraping sound before sinking into the floor.

Danzo suddenly sprinted out of the room.

"Sasuke! Danzo bolted!" Karin shouted. Ao chased after him and Sasuke jumped down to follow but was stopped by the Mizukage's kekkei genkai.

I sighed and watched the stare down between her and Sasuke.

"Lord Tsuchikage, if you're not going to participate then please keep your head down," the Mizukage called. I stepped back and sat on the desk with a bored sigh.

"I really want to go home.." I muttered to myself as the Tsuchikage just let out a low 'heh' and the Mizukage spat.. lava(?) over Sasuke and Karin.

"Just keep my head down? Tch- the nerve of her," the Tsuchikage grumbled to himself as he and the big guy, Akatsuchi (I think his name was) jumped onto the roof. I just sat watching, the handles of my whips in my hands ready to fight whenever it came to it.

Sasuke's susanoo appeared behind me and took the blast before someone shot some really concentrated chakra at him.

Someone get me some popcorn because this it 100% better than on screen and I don't feel like jumping in without seeing this live action!

...I probably should help though... they are leaders of villages.... and Sasuke is technically a rogue ninja... meaning he is a criminal...

But his is just too great!