||57||

I was sat in my room, organising the four pieces of music that I'd just written out today in into the write songs because they got pretty mixed up when I was rushing out of Gaara's office.

I really do hate Temari sometimes. Especially because I feel like I've swapped rolls, I used to be the teaser now I'm the teased.

"How would Yue describe it?" I muttered, "oh! The tables have turned on me."

I picked up a sheet that had a confusing beginning on.

"C....Db....E#?" I read out the notes before looking over the others and realising it was the ending to the first piece I'd written.

"What's got you frowning?" I heard Gaara's voice and finished putting the music together and leaving them on my desk before turning to see Gaara sat on my bed watching me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked him, with a small smile.

"Long enough to know you mixed up your music," he replied.

"Well I didn't mean to," I replied, pulling the chair from the desk and sitting on it, looking at him, "why're you here?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with me tomorrow," he replied, obviously worried about my response.

"I have dinner with you every night," I frowned in confusion.

"I mean.." he looked away, "with just me..."

He's asking me on a date?

Well aren't I just the idiot.

"Sure," I nodded, he looked at me happily.

"Great!" he exclaimed jumping up.

"See you tomorrow then?" I asked, he nodded and then disappeared, leaving grains of sand on the wooden floor.

the next evening

"Y/n!" Temari found me in a shop looking at some shoes, not only were mine basically falling apparent but they were also making my feet unbearably hot.

"Temari?" I questioned her sudden appearance as I placed the sandals I was looking at back on the shelf.

"Come with me. Quick!" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the shop and down the streets.

"Temari!" I shouted, trying to shake her grip, "hey, let me go--!"

Suddenly we stopped outside a building where I was pulled in. Someone blindfolded me and I found myself being dragged around.

"Temari?" I called out trying to figure out what was happening. Suddenly I felt someone pulling at my clothes.

"Stop!" I shouted.

"Just shut up and stand still," Temari told me. I sighed and stayed still as she redressed me again and then lead me somewhere. She turned me around and then took the blindfold off.

In front of me was a mirror, I looked into it to see me and Temari obviously but I was wearing a dress now.

"You're so pretty," she says to me, smiling. The dress was a f/c sleeveless dress that was tight around my torso and waist but loosened until around my ankles it was flowing and light. I looked at her through the mirror, she was brushing my hair.

"Can I ask why you're dressing me up?" I asked her curiously, she just smile and blindfolded me.

"Trust me ok?" she asked me before grabbing my hand again and leading me somewhere, "I'll let you take over from here."

I hummed in confusion as I felt her pass my hand to another person, they continued to lead me somewhere and then stopped. I could sense their nervousness, something I'd picked up during my fights back at home.

The person I'd been left with reached around to the back of my head and untied the blindfold and took it away. It took me a little to adjust to the lighting but I opened my eyes to see Gaara in front of me with an extremely red face.

"Y-you look... beautiful," he managed to say, he was still holding my hand, I smiled and looked around to see we were in a building but it had an open roof. In the middle was a pond, there were small trees and bushes around on random areas of grass. I then looked at Gaara to see he was also dressed up, I had a sneaking feeling that Kankuro was behind his new look.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I replied with a smile, he gave me a shy smile and squeezed my hand before pulling me through the area and to a blanket on the ground.

"It's not a lot but--" he started, I cut him off.

"But it's beautiful," I said, he smile and pulled me down onto the blanket, "did you get attacked by Kankuro?"

"Yes," he nodded, I laughed, "and I suppose Temari was behind your look?"

"Oh yes. Definitely," I replied. He had sand carry food over to us.

"Very classy, Gaara, very classy," I laughed at the sight.

"It was this or my siblings," he told me as the food landed safely onto the blanket.

We both started eating and just spoke about random things until we were finished and I found myself staring up into the night sky. I didn't expected this place to exist in Sunagakure.

"I'm glad you agreed to eat like this tonight," Gaara told me, I looked over to him, "are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes I am, thank you for inviting me," I replied, "I didn't expect a place like this to exist here."

"This actually used to be forest years ago but when the desert started to spread people built around an area to preserve it's natural beauty until eventually all the forest was pushed very far back and Sunagakure was built in it's place. This building is like a hidden gem of the hidden sand," Gaara told me, looking around the area as he spoke. He was very fond of this place, that I could see clearly.

I stood up and stretched my hand out, he looked at it confused.

"Come on, I'll teach you a dance that literally everyone knows at home," I told him, he hesitated for a moment but took my hand and I pulled him up. We move to a bit of the more open area and I placed his right hand on my hip and the other I held in my left. He looked at bit confused and unsure.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, you know?" I told him, his gaze quickly moved to mine and he quickly shook his head.

"No, I want to learn," he tells me. I smiled and nodded.

Temari's PoV

Myself and Kankuro watched as they stood for a while and then moved to where a blanket was laid out. They sat and ate and then y/n stood up.

"What's she doing?" Kankuro asked as we watched her offer her hand to Gaara, she spoke a few words and then he took her hand.

"I don't know?" I raised a brow in interest at the sight as they moved to a bit of clear grass, she moved his hand to her waist and then held the other.

"Wow she's controlling the relationship," Kankuro joked but I just shushed him as I watched y/n teach Gaara how to dance. By her reaction I could tell he stood on her feet a few times.

"I think everything's going to be fine, we can go now," I told Kankuro with a smile just stuck on my lips. We both left and started going home again.

Your PoV

After a while Gaara finally got a grip on the dance and he ended up adding in spins. Suddenly he pulled away and looked at me.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me. This is the first time this has happened to me ever. Gaara was looking at me worried at my silence.

"Sorry, I dazed for a minute," I chuckled nervously, "but yes, Gaara. I'd love to be your girlfriend."