Real World

Yo, so I had a thought, I don't actually know how long I'll be away so I guess this is a long(ish) term break, so for now here is what happened in the real world after your death ;~; This doesn't affect the story at all so there's no need to get confused or anything, just a little filler chapter as a mini apology...

°🥀°

"Come on Yue!"

"Pick up the speed Sugina!"

Two skating competitions.

Two people.

Two different skating styles.

One, a boy who dances on the ice with all his heart.

The second, a girl who uses her never ending energy to give her speed and strength while racing against others to not only win but to also create a new record.

Neither of them had the heart to skate.

They probably never will.

This thing, skating, the ice, everything. It was their thing. Now that's all gone. She's gone.

"Ooh-- Yue fell on his landing for his double axel, will his rotation be enough to save him some points?"

Thud

"Sugina! Don't worry about it, just shake it off and get back in there! Go! Go! Go!"

Both skaters, breathing heavily, exhausted and pulling themselves shakily off the iced surface. They just stop. They look up at the ceiling of the arenas and sigh.

"I give up..." Yue mumbles defeatedly before skating over to the edge of the rink and stepping off. His coach gives him a sympathetic look but nods knowing what was happening. It was just too soon to get back onto the ice.

"I can't go any further," Sugina managed to choke out through her strangling tears before quickly getting off the ice, not caring that she was just jumping over the barrier and not using the exits like a normal person.

"Get back on the ice, Sugina. You can turn this around, just get your head out of the clouds!" Sugina's coach shouts at her before noticing her tear stained cheeks. He quickly silences and nods, grabbing her bag and pulling her out of the reporters way.

"It was just too soon," the two coaches tell their skaters, it was more for their mental notes though. Not a word of support or encouragement was sent in their direction as the two pairs leave the arenas. Judging eyes cutting straight through them as they leave their competitions early.

°🥀°

"Did you hear about their classmate?"

"Oh yeah, the fighter chick?"

"Apparently she was murdered. Her father as well!"

"Oh my god, no way! Man, what a shame, she was pretty hot too."

A baseball smashed into the chains, separating the baseball court to the school yard, with force. The two boys gossiping looked at the kid who threw the baseball to see the blonde football (soccer) star in a stance that showed he was the one who threw it. They quickly ran away, scared something would happen to them if they stuck around.

"I hate gossip," Hero growled as he straightened up and turned to face two out of the six other classmates he had.

"Why can't they just shut up?" Anna asked angrily as she glared at the spot the two boys were previously stood.