||80||

"Anything?" C asked, I stepped away from the sphere and let out a sigh before shaking my head.

"Nothing," I replied, "man this is tiring."

"Yes but we need to keep going," C replied lazily, "we aren't fighting but we need to help the fighting."

"You're right," I nodded before stretching before walking over to one of the Yamanaka's who were gesturing for me to come over.

A piece of paper was handed to me by the man. I started to announce what news we'd just gotten.

"We just got word from Gaara's unit that they have detected four enemies. They're the second mizukage, the second tsuchikage, the fourth kazekage and..." I spoke trailing off. Squinting at the paper.

"Yes? Who is the fourth one?" The Raikage asked.

I gulped, looking up panicked.

I don't really want to read out what else.

"they have said it's the third raikage, sir," I finished, not looking at anything other than my feet. Yeah, sure, the kage aren't on the same level in the room as us but still...

"What?!" the raikage shouted, I heard his chair squeak from under him and his hand slam on the table, "my father too?!"

He growled.

"Those Akatsuki!"

"But the numbers don't match up with our own sensory readings," Tsunade commented. Yeah, because ours was the zetsu army. Not the undead army.

"You sure this intel's accurate?" Tsunade asked.

"Princess Tsunade, the second tsuchikage is amongst the enemy. Knowing that, it's no surprise at all that we were able to sense three of them and not able to detect the fourth," the tsuchikage interrupted, "its becomes all too clear what interrupting Lord Mu's présence and what he's doing."

I looked up and then felt a shiver run down my back. Man that cannot be a good feeling.

"Captain Ao there are too many white monsters out there!" one of the other ninja in this giant room who was at the sphere announced, "I can't detect anyone with special characteristics they're basically the same creature."

"Y/n, send another one of those plant people," Ao ordered me.

"They're plant soldiers, get your jutsu right," I grumbled before doing the hand signs and sending a plant soldier back down to where the white zetsu were mindlessly marching.

"Darui's unit is able to come under attack by thousands," one of the other ninja announced, "I'm going to need help distinguishing the reanimated ninja from the white ones."

"Alright, you take charge of the ranged scanning, I'll search Darui," Ao nodded.

Another shiver ran down my spine, this time more violent.

"My solider was cut out," I announced, "I think the army is getting a tad bit smarter."

"Alright, y/n, start searching for distinguishing features, if possible," Ao nodded to me. I grumbled incoherent words before nodding and taking my place again.

My eyes gazing over different bodies.

"Oh no this is bad! There are way too many reanimated shinobi attacking Darui's unit. It appears that each is more powerful than the one that attacked before," Ao announced a slight tone of stress riding his voice.

"The army is surfacing at Darui's unit!" I called out, "they're coming from the ocean!"

People started running around.

"Ao! Quick look to the reanimated shinobi with the wild giant mane like hair!" I called, my eyes glazing over the two people who looked like they had chakra equal to or maybe even high than that of a tailed beasts.

"Huh-- who are those two? Why do they have the possess the nine tails chakra?" Ao asked, "and they have a lot of it!"

"No there's no mistaking it! It's the golden silver brothers of the cloud!" the raikage announced.

I was frowning into the sphere. Shikaku and Lord Raikage were arguing over staying here or leaving.

"Can you hurry and make a decision please?" I asked rather annoyed.

"I agree, Darui's company cannot take so many shinobi with this power," Ao nodded, C was stood silently next to me, his eyes were closed as he looked over wherever he was supposed to watch.

"Kitsuchi's unit has met with the enemy. A large amount of the enemies who went missing in the tunnels," I announced as my sight glossed over Kitsuchi's area.

"What's the status?" Ao asked.

"More enemies keep appear but none seem to be reanimated ninja... For now at least," I told them before feeling a wave of sickness hit me like a sack of bricks.

Opening my eyes, I cough a couple times to try and cover the sickness and try and stop myself from being sick, if even possible. What the hell is wrong with me? First I feel sick, then I forget important things of my old life and now I'm feeling sick again... What the hell?

"Inoichi! Are you listening?!" Shikaku shouted. My eyes travelled to where he and the Kage were all stood.

"Yes! I have already relayed all the information. Also! We have contacted Mifune about the commando unit, they're on their way," Inoichi replied, "I've had shizune split the medical core up evenly to treat all the wounded as well."

"Perfect," Shikaku nodded.

"That's it! All companies have been notified!" Inoichi concluded.

"Y/n!" Tsunade shouted, I looked up at her and nodded, "when the battle becomes struggled, you'll be going out there too. Your vines and roots will be an incredible help, not to mention your army of plants can add to numbers."

"Understood," I nodded before looking back into the sphere.

"It's time for ino shika cho to make their appearance," Shikaku mumbled as well. I frowned.

How ?

Shikaku and Inoichi were here, Choza was on the battle field. Yeah Choji and Shikamaru were together but Ino was with Shizune. So how the hell is he going to get them to work.

"Kakashi's team has taken out two reanimated shinobi!" I announced as the Tsuchikage left to fight on Gaara's unit and to help destroy his former mentor, the second Tsuchikage, Mu of the hidden stone village.

"Good!" Ao let out a breath, "keep us updated!"

"Understood."