||44||

Temari's PoV

"Thank you for delivering that message to me," Lady Tsunade thanks me and Kankuro, "also, if you don't mind me asking. Is there any news on y/n?"

"No. Not yet," I replied, Kankuro just looked to the ground.

"I am extremely sorry for that," she says, we look at her confused, "I'm the one that allowed my team to request her help and now she's missing."

"It's not your fault!" Kankuro says quickly, "we should've sent an extra person to keep an eye on her."

"Anyway, we would like to see a few friends before leaving, so if you don't mind," I interrupt, Shizune seems to get an idea.

"Why don't you guys stay here and rest for a bit. It is a 3 day journey back to Sunagakure," she says, Lady Tsunade nods along. I looked to Kankuro, he shrugged and then nodded.

"It wont kill us to have a bit of an extended distraction," he tells me, I nod.

"Our usual rooms free?" I asked, Lady Tsunade nodded and passed me the keys, "thanks."

We left the office and walked towards the familiar hotel room, dumped our stuff and walked out into the village again.

"Temari? Kankuro?" I heard a familiar voice call us, we both turned around to see Sakura, Choji and Shikamaru.

"Hey!" Kankuro braved a fake smile and waved at them.

"Hello," I also greeted them when they finally caught up with us.

"How's it going?" Choji asked.

"It's... going," I replied.

"Did they find her?" Sakura asked like she was there.

"No-- wait, how did you know?" Kankuro asked, looking at her suspiciously.

"I was there. I saw her that day," she replied, looking away sadly.

"I see... well she hasn't returned and we don't want to talk about that, this is a distraction and I'm determined to keep it like that," I said, turning back around to start walking.

"Temari!" Kankuro called after me, I looked at him, "where on earth are you going?"

"Ichiraku?" I shrugged like it was obvious I was going in that direction.

"If you're paying, I'm coming too," Shikamaru announced, falling into line beside me.

"Hell no. Pay yourself Mr What A Drag," I replied as we continued to walk forward.

"Why're you women so troublesome?" he complained. Troublesome? What did I do to get called troublesome?

Your PoV

I woke up.

My bedroom ceiling was above me.

I was in my bed, not some tree or in the middle of a road.

I stood up and my father came flying into my room. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Thank god," he mumbled happily.

"Still awake," I winked at him before grabbing my skating boots and pulled out leggings and a short sleeved shirt. He left my room and I changed before packing my boots into my skating bag and then walked downstairs.

"Good morning miss," the butler greeted me, I smiled and returned the welcome before grabbing my keys and leaving my house.

I'm planning on staying at the rink all day today because I don't want to go to school.