||93||

Gaara's PoV

I stood at the front of the alter, I couldn't stop fidgeting and fiddling with the vine necklace around my neck.

"Lord Kazekage, please try to relax," the elder doing the ceremony told me, I sighed and took a few deep breaths. I looked at the aisles to see on the left were the kage all sat in their seats at the front, Kakashi, the sixth Hokage (as of recently), Onoki, the third tsuchikage, A, the fourth raikage, and Mei, the fifth mizukage.

Behind them were their right hands, Guy, Kuzochi, Darui, Chojiro. Behind them were Killer B, Iruka, Omoi, the leaf village elders, Kurenai and her baby, Mirai, a few others.

The other side were the sand village, Baki, the counsil some people we know including Jiro and his daughter Snow and his wife... Well I don't know her name but she's here too.

The door opened at the bottom of the aisle and out walked Ino and Sai, followed by Sakura and Sasuke, Hinata and Naruto, Tenten and Lee, Temari and Shikamaru. They walked and separated, the guys stood on my side with Naruto the closest to me and the girls stood on y/n's side with Temari closest to me. Then in walked y/n and Kankuro.

My heart stopped.

She looked beautiful.

When she reached me, Kankuro took a seat beside Baki and I stretched my hand out to y/n, she gladly took it and smiled sweetly at me.

"You look amazing," I told her as she stood opposite me. She smiled.

"You don't look too bad yourself," she replied with a wink. I'm just wearing a black suit, white dress shirt, black shoes and a red tie. What's there to look bad about. Reds my colour either way.

"Alright, today we're here to witness the union between the Kazekage, Gaara and the sand shinobi, y/n. If anyone has any kind of objection to why these two should not be together in this union, then speak now or forever hold your peace," the elder started talking, his voice managed to echo really loudly, I didn't expect it to.

No one spoke up so he moved on.

He spoke the vows and we both replied with the standard 'I do's. I couldn't move my eyes from y/n through the whole thing.

The realisation that I have this amazing girl in front of me now, that she's my girl and not someone else's. It just makes me so happy to know.

"Now for the rings," the elder announced, Naruto stepped forward and passed me the ring for y/n and Temari did the same to y/n with the ring for me.

I slid mine on y/n ring finger with her engagement ring and then she slid mine on my ring finger.

"Alright, you may kiss the bride," the elder snapped his ceremonial book closed and I placed a hand on y/n's cheek, wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed me back and we separated, I rest my forehead against hers and looked into her e/c eyes, instantly getting lost in her swimming emotions.

Everyone cheered and clapped as a photo was taken while we kissed and then when we just stood staring into each others eyes before I let her go and stole her hand in my own and lead her out of this area, the guests following behind as we walked through the streets, everyone waving and smiling as they saw us and shouted congratulations at us then we reached the place where we had out first date. Circular tables lined up with 8 chairs around each one and just a long table at the head with 10 seats.

"Alright! You all know where you'll be sitting so please take your respective seats as we wait for food," Temari called over the noise of everyone chattering. We all then moved to our tables. Myself and y/n sat in the middle of the 10 seat table, Temari was on y/n's right, then it was Kakashi, Mei and Onoki, then on my left was Kankuro, then Naruto, Hinata and A.

Music started playing and food was brought out. We all talked and joked while we ate until we were all done and I was given y/n's violin.

"Y/n," I called her, she turned from her conversation with Mei, Onoki, Kakashi and Temari and looked at me curiously, "how about a song?"

"A song?" she repeated as I passed her her violin, "what song though?"

"Anything," I replied, she sat in thought for a moment before nodding and standing up.

(music above as usual)

Y/n moved into her stance and let out a short breath before starting to play. Everyone stopped talking and looked towards her playing.

The children who were here started dancing together to the beat of the music and as the pace picked up, y/n started tapping the heal of one of her feet off the ground and started swaying along with the music.

People started clapping along with her and their heads bobbed slightly to the beat.

Y/n smiled as she played and I watched as she did. She's perfect.

Then the last note was played and she stopped moving, her arms dropped to her side and she let out a long breath before placing her violin carefully on the table and sitting back down.

Everyone cheered and applauded her. A little girl came to the table and asked her to play more so y/n just smiled and picked up her violin.

That's how the rest of the afternoon went, she was playing upbeat and fun songs, at first it was just children dancing but then Temari stood up and grabbed Kankuro, as soon as those two were dancing, so was everyone else with help from Kankuro's chakra strings.

He said "they just needed a little push" after everyone decided to retire for the evening.