||73||

After a while we reached where Naruto was and dropped down where he, Kakashi, captain yamato and Sai's clone were all stood.

They looked at us curiously.

"We have very important news and everyone needs to listen carefully," Temari started, "we're going to tell you what happened at the five kage summit."

"Including the fact that your darling Hokage ran away," I added before crouching down and searching for how far Sakura and the others had gotten. Kankuro looked down at me for an answer, I shook my head indicating they weren't near here anymore.

"Danzo is with Madara Uchiha," I whispered to Gaara. He just nodded in acknowledgement before we all moved so we weren't so far away from the leaf shinobi.

Gaara started explaining everything from the moment we got there, some of the news was new to me. I won't lie, when I watched those episodes, I didn't pay much attention. It was just really boring. Plus, Danzo was there, I wasn't really interested in anything he said.

"I see... I can't believe the summit got so chaotic," Captain Yamato commented when we finished explaining everything.

"What do you expect, its a place filled with men and women of great power. Of course it would attract some form of chaos or another," I sighed, fiddling with a loose thread at the bottom of my scarf.

"I'm really not too eager to become Hokage," Kakashi commented.

Oh but you will.

Soon enough.

"And even with the circumstances being what they are, I'll still have to go to the hidden leaf village and discuss this with the others first," he continued with a light sigh.

"Madara claimed that he was going to declare war on all of us, all the nations, we don't have all the time in the world here!" Temari exclaimed, I could tell she was getting slightly annoyed.

"Calm it Temari, it takes time. Especially with the circumstances as they are. Just understand that," I reminded her, patting her shoulder lightly.

"Don't worry, I don't think it'll be long before we get everybodies approval," Captain Yamato assured us, "so let's have them proceed as if you've become Hokage, OK Kakashi."

Kakashi seemed to sigh uncomfortably. He really doesn't want to become Hokage. The thought of this compared to in the future just amused me- so much that I had to cover my mouth with my scarf to try and hide my ever growing smile.

"It'll be worse if the Akatsuki or Madara attack first because we're slow to respond," Yamato reasoned with Kakashi who seemed to just sigh and accept that this was his fate for the time being.

"Welp-- I guess you're right, thanks..." Kakashi replied, saying 'thanks' more sarcastically that actually thankfully.

I can't stop smiling, man this is so dumb.

Come on y/n, you can do this. Just contain your amusement just a little longer. You can laugh later. It's too serious to laugh right now!

Naruto looked incredibly depressed.

"And then there's Sasuke," Yamato added, taking a deep breath and then letting it go visibly troubled by what was happening as both he and Kakashi looked to Naruto worriedly.

Gaara looked at him confused but worried as well, though I could tell he was trying to keep his stoic expression on.

"I can't believe that he'd go as far as to attack the summit," Yamato muttered.

"Anyone will do anything if it means getting revenge and settling their blood thirst," I muttered, eyeing Gaara a little, remembering the times when Shukaku basically ran his life. But now look at him, he's the Kazekage, loved by almost everyone, his siblings don't fear him anymore and... He has me... I guess? Is that a positive? I think it is...