First

The club was dark. That made it even harder for Shay to see where she was going, causing her to bump into many random people on her way to the bar. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat and was dizzy from dancing by herself.

She hadn't come alone. Even though she always liked being alone, by herself. So she didn't take offense nor care when her group of friends ditched her to go home with a bunch of older, richer men. Guys were never her thing, she could go a whole weekend partying and still she would end up alone. Just how she preferred it.

Once she had safely reached the bar, she flagged down the bartender and ordered a couple of shots. Once those shots arrived, she shuddered in disgust as the bartender continued to take second glances at her, more or so at her chest. She downed the four shots and ordered more, the guy behind the bar not refusing her.

This made her angry. Her safety meant nothing to this guy with the name tag that read 'Calvin'. He would give her what ever she wanted, just because he enjoyed her appearance. Shay always got angry at the little things, especially douchbags in bars.

As she downed the first out of four, a guy noticed her from his stool two seats away. Her state seemed to alarm him so he stood up and walked over to her, begging her to slow down.

"Lady, I think it would be best if you let me have these ones." He said as he tried to shield the remaining drinks from her. Shay stared up at the man. He was mildly attractive, but way too old.

She shook her head and shoved his hand from the drinks, taking one in each hand and drinking them. They guy took the last one while she was swallowing and drank it.

"You alright?" His face began to blur and that's when Shay knew that she was completely and utterly wasted. She stood up and tripped a tiny bit, the strangers arms steadying her. The touch of his hands sent her crazy with disgust. She didn't know this man and yet he felt the need to lay his hands on her. The burning liquid began to rise in her throat, which sent her running for the toilets.

She barged through the crowd and ran into the empty bathroom. She charged into the first cubicle she saw and was on her knees in a matter of seconds. It wasn't until all of the shots plus this mornings breakfast was in the toilet bowl, was it that she realized that tonight was nothing but a huge, huge accident.

--

Brad's night was opposite to Shay's. He wasn't alone, but he wished he was. In the dark club in the corner booth sat Brad, his girlfriend and a few of their friends. They had been out partying nearly everyday this week and Brad was exhausted. If his girlfriends wasn't so hot, he'd be at home, alone. He liked his privacy.

His girlfriend Kelly was clung to his side, whispering things in his ear that he wish he could actually hear. The music was far too loud and blocked all of Kelly's perverted statements towards him. They had ordered a few drinks since they first arrived and were yet to receive them. Kelly was a little taller than Brad, blonde but sweet. She irritated Brad most times, but he thought that he owed her his company since they have been friends for a while now.

Brad was longing for the taste of alcohol, he wanted to zone out for a couple of hours, spend his last few days of holiday doing as he wished. It wasn't until Kelly squeezed his thigh hard was it that he looked up and realized that there drinks finally did arrive.

Brad first looked up at the waitress and smiled. She was pretty and dressed somewhat conservatively, nothing like what Kelly was wearing. Brad admired the girl and was happy that girls still had self respect, just because she worked in a dirty place full of dirty people, didn't mean she needed to present herself the same way. Kelly took her cosmo, the others took their over priced beverages and Brad was left with beer. At the same time Brad grabbed his beer and the waitress left, Kelly abruptly pulled away from him.

"You alright babe?" He shouted over the music, hoping she'd understand. She childishly shook her head and turned away form Brad, probably pouting. After a few seconds when she realized that he wasn't interested, she proceeded to explain.

"I saw you looking at her!" She shouted.

"Who?" Brad asked, he hadn't flirted nor looked at any girl worth pissing Kelly off so far.

"The waitress!" She screamed and looked as if she was hurt by his stupidity. Brad rolled his eyes. He had been down this road before.

"She brought us our drinks, I was just being polite."

"You're too polite." She said and turned away. Brad was beginning to feel pissed off. This has happened on a number of occasions. She got overly jealous, but was too proud to admit it.

Instead of letting it go like he usually did he pulled her arm and soon enough, her whole body out of the booth. He nodded back to his friends and pulled Kelly through the crowd hoping to find a quiet place to talk. Soon enough they entered the quiet girls bathroom that wasn't occupied by anyone - or so he thought. This fight was inevitable, a long time coming.

"You need to stop this." Brad said immediately. Kelly then put on a sad face, acting as if she were the victim. Brad was sick of her telling him what to do; to this day he wonders why he's even still with her. They had nothing in common, they were no where near compatible and she continuously annoyed him. They had been dating for a few months, Brad was attracted to her body and face as was she. Personality should have been key.

"I'm serious." He said again but she moved closer, licking her lips seductively. "Stop." he said and she did. Her sexiness only lasted the first few weeks, Brad began to grow tired of it actually. "I have literally had it up to here, you're always on my case and I'm sick o-"

Sounds of vomiting interrupted him. He turned to where the cubicles were and noticed a vacant door.

"Baby." Kelly purred and walked closer, but he gently shoved her back. She put her large clutch on the sink as if preparing to fight him.

"I'm not done with you!" She scoffed as if Brad had no chance at breaking them up.

"But I'm so done with you."

"Bradley-" She began, but more vomiting noises were heard. "Excuse me!" Kelly yelled and ran up to the door, banging a couple of times. "We are trying to work stuff out, now please!"

"There's nothing to work out." Brad said and she turned to face him, her face full of hurt.

"You're not breaking up with me." She shook her head.

"Then break up with me, I don't really care." He shrugged.

"What?"

"Fine, I'll do it." Brad said, eager to cut off his excess bagage that was Kelly Hilton. This to him, would be anything but an accident. He felt kind of awkward and speechless, he didn't quite know what to say. Kelly had been apart of his life for years now, and yet he still felt eager to let her go.

"No." Kelly said and she stormed out of the bathroom at the same time that the toilet flushed. Brad exhaled in relief and anger. He would do it tomorrow. His head snapped towards the girl emerging from the cubicle.

Shay looked up at the guy and wiped her mouth. She was about the say hello when she realized where she was. The ladies bathroom. She looked confused for a second before pointing to the woman's sign on the back of the door.

"Uh, I-" Brad began, but ran out in embarrassment before he could finish. Shay giggled to her self and walked over to the sink, ready to wash her hands.

Before she did, she noticed something black beside the basin. It was a large purse, about the same size as one of her large pencil cases that she would take to college with her. It was big, and when she picked it up it appeared to be light also.

She debated on whether to leave it or give it to an employee in case someone came searching for it. But in her drunken state, she decided that taking it would be best.