Twenty Seventh

Brad was well and truly awake before Shay. Despite his large hangover that would usually cause him to stay in bed until noon, the feeling of someone next to him jolted him awake.

This was only ten minutes ago, and he'd been staring at Shay the whole time, taking in how lucky and stupid he was.

Shay was sprawled out on her side with her arm on Brads nakèd chest and her bare thigh wrapped around his hip.

Her eyebrows scrunched up during her sleep, and Brad wondered how she managed to looked so beautiful as she stirred awake.

After their encounter last night he had felt Shay get up soon after to change before crawling back to bed.

Brad was slightly happy at what she had chosen to wear- his Arctic Monkey shirt that barely touched her mid thigh, and her discarded underweâr from last night.

He forced himself not to stare at her obviously-bra-lacking-shirt-covered-chest and tried his best to stay focused on her beautiful face, that was now starting to look alive.

Shay stretched out her leg that was currently over Brad's hïp, making her pull him ever closer. Her eyes were still closed and he tried his best to act natural, just in case she woke up and caught him creeping.

He was about 30 seconds into his stare-athon when Shay's eyes snapped open, instantly finding his. He quickly turned his head to the side, hoping he had looked away just in time.

When he slowly turned his head back to look at her as if it were for the first time that morning, her eyebrows were raised.

"You were staring." She said, her voice raspy and to Brads thoughts- incredibly sexy.

"No, no." He nervously dismissed. "I was gazing, admiring."
"You were creeping." Shay interrupted causing Brad to shake his head with a big grin on his face.

"Okay." He surrendered. "Maybe I was creeping, but you're so beautiful, I couldn't help it-" he was interrupted by Shay groaning and burying her head into his chest. Her nose tickled his bare skin, sending yet another shiver down his spine.

"It's true." He whispered while stroking her hair with his hand. Shay then yelled out something. Brad wasn't too sure what it was because her voice was muffled by his body.

"What was that?"
"I said." Shay grumbled and lifted her head up, brushing her hair out of her face. "That if you keep all your cheese up, this will be the last you'll ever see of this bed." She threatened and whacked her hand down onto the soft surface as an attempt to emphasise her point.

"Good thing you have a couch." Brad teased, causing Shay to push at his chest. She kept her hands there as they both laughed, feeling each one of his breaths fall and rise harshly, matching her own.

They soon relaxed and Brad wrapped a large arm around her to pull her closer. They stayed like that a few seconds before Brad moved his head up, then immediately back down.

"My head," Brad began. "Is killing me." He moved his arm from around Shay to his temple.

"Sounds like someone's a bit hungover." Shay added and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Do you have any-" Brad asked as Shay stood from the bed, her long perfect legs making way to the bathroom.
"Already got it." She yelled behind her as she entered the bathroom in search of some aspirin.

Shay returned moments later with a glass covered in tweety bird full of water in one hand, and a few pills in the other. Brad sat up and tried not to stare at the beautiful girl making her way towards him. The mixture of her clothes and body made it hard for Brad to even feel his throbbing headache anymore.