2

Yoongi's POV

It's the first day back at school. We just got back from Christmas break. The air is cold, and I only have on a fucking t-shirt. My parents refuse to buy me clothing, and so I have to wear whatever my brother doesn't want. Not to mention I have to walk to school, so life is just great (note the sarcasm).

When I finally reach the school I feel as if I'm a block of ice. I walk through the doors, and drop to the floor. Everything went black.

When I came to I was in the nurses office. I sat up, and looked around. The nurse quickly walked over to me.
"Woah woah woah. Easy now. How do you feel Mr. Min?" She asked.
"I feel cold, and my head hurts." I admitted.
"Well at least your ok. Thank goodness the Lee sisters brought you in." She said as she wrapped me in two thick blankets.
"The Lee sisters?" It couldn't be the same ones could it?
"Yes. Shay and Sami. The twins moved here not long ago. You're a lucky boy, Mr. Min. Shay wanted to stay, but I had to send her off to class. She told me she'll be back in a little while to check on you. She's a sweet girl." She said. "I'll be right back. I'll get you something for that headache." She then disappeared into her office. I sat there and thought about what she said. I met Shay briefly over the break. Just the thought of her made my heart race. At first I thought I was having a heart attack. My chest feels right, my hearts beating a bit faster, and my cheeks are warming up. The nurse came back, and handed me some ibuprofen. I put them in my mouth, and used water to swallow them. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The nurse got up, and opened the door.
"Miss Lee! Oh what a pleasant surprise! I'll leave you two to talk." Shay walked in, and the nurse walked out. Shay closed the door, and turned to me with a smile. She then walked over to me, and pulled me into a hug.
"Thank god you're ok!" She said, and hugged me tightly. I've never been hugged before I loosely wrapped my arms around her. She pulled away and gave me a serious look.
"Why did you come to school without a jacket?" I have her a sad expression.
"I don't have a jacket."
"Your parents won't buy you one?" She asked.
"No. They don't spend money on me at all. They say I'm a waste of space." I said honestly. She gave me a concerned look.
"I'll be right back." She then turned, and walked out the door. She came back five minutes later with a thick, black, jean jacket.
"Try this on." She said with a smile. I stood up, and put the jacket on. I don't know how she did it, but it was a perfect fit.
"It's perfect." I said in amazement. "Where did you get it?"
"The office. I got it out of the lost and found. From what they told me it's been in there for years." She said with a smile.
"Thank you." I've never said that to anyone, and truly meant it until now. I then did the unexpected. I hugged her. She was so soft, and warm. Being so close to her made my cheeks heat up.
"You're welcome Yoongi."  She said as she returned my hug. After we pulled away from one another she gave me a serious look.
"Yoongi, if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask me. I want to help you. I'll sleep better at night knowing you're ok." I then felt something run down my face. I didn't even know I was crying until the tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Yoongi, why are you crying?" She asked softly.
"I've never had anyone to care about me before." She then gave me a sad smile. Her hands placed on both of my cheeks.
"Well you don't have to worry anymore. I'm going to take care of you." She then hugged me again. I smiled, and hugged her back tightly. Is this what it feels like to be loved, and cared for?

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51