6

Yoongi's POV

Its been 2 weeks, since I killed my family. Surprisingly no one has suspected a thing. Everyday Shay brings me food, or comes over to cook for me. She takes care of me, and makes sure that the house stays clean. She does landry, washes dishes, and mops/sweep the floors. I keep telling her not to, but she always says its no problem. Sadly Shay's mother passed away this morning, and the funeral is this weekend. I promised her I would go with her, and she smiled. I believe thats why she always wanted to work on my house, because she wanted to take her mind off of her mother's illness.

Right now I'm laying in bed, and sighing to myself. I then roll over to look at the clock, and it reads 12:00 A.M. I then sigh again, and get out of bed. It's now offically Saturday, and I can't even wrap my head around going to a funeral later. I walk down stairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I then sit at the dinner table, and like every night its completely silent. Until I hear a knock on the door, so I quickly got up to see who it was at this hour. I looked and saw Shay. She's covered in blood, and has a look of fear on her face. I quickly opened the door to let her in. When she saw me she busted into tears, and engulfed me into a hug.
"Yoongi, I need your help." She said weakly.
"What's wrong? What happened?"
"My father killed my mother, so I killed him to avenge my mother." Her voice seemed to be fading. Its like she was so scared that she was passing out.
"It's ok. Let me drive us back to your house, and we'll go from there."
"I can drive."
"Baby, you don't need to. You're tired, and about to pass out." I then picked her up, and carried her to the car. After I placed her in the passenger seat I closed the door to my house, and ran back to the car. As soon as I hopped in the driver seat I looked over to see her passed out. I then started up the car, and drove away. It took maybe 15 minutes at the most, because I was speeding. As soon as I pulled into the driveway Sami and Taemin ran outside.
"Is Noona ok Hyung?" Taemin asked in a paniced tone.
"She'll be fine, but she needs to rest. I'll place her in her bed, and then you and Sami can tell me what happened." After that I got out of the car, and walked over to the passenger side. I then picked Shay up, closed the door, and carried her into the house. I took her upstairs to her room, and tucked her into bed. Then made my way back down stairs to talk with Sami and Taemin. We all sat at the dinner table. "So what happened?"
"Dad came home drunk, but this time he came into our room." Sami said shakily. "After that he tried to touch me, and Shay shoved him away. Then he said he would kill her like he killed mom, if she got in his way again. Shay then got the gun out from under her pilliow, and shot him several times. Then Taemin came in, and tried to calm me down. After Shay realized what she had done she freaked out. Then she kept saying she needed Yoongi. So she ran out the door, and drove off before we could stop her."
"Noona is in complete shock about what she did, and we were afraid that she wouldn't make it to your house safely." Taemin added. I then sighed, and held my head in my hands for a moment.
"I'll take care if it. You guys just stay down her, and if Shay wakes up then keep her in here." I ordered, before making my way back upstairs. I carried the body outside, and burned it. After that I went back inside to clean up the mess. I then packed up his clothing, and put them in the trunk of Shay's car. I then drove to good will, and dropped them off. Then I went back to their house. After all that I got Shay up, and made her take a shower. Then discarded all the bloody clothing or sheets, and took them out back and burned them. Shay and I were the only ones covered in blood, so there wasn't much to burn. Taemin let me borrow some of his clothing, and after Shay got changed it was all done. We all then sat on the couch, and sighed.
"We are in deep shit."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51