16

Taemin's POV

I dashed down the hallways in search of my sisters. Before I got to the room I saw Namjoon and Yoongi. When I saw Yoongi my blood began to boil, so I ran up to him and clocked him in the face. I then got on top of him, and began to beat the shit out of him.
"Taemin! Stop!" Namjoon shouted, and tried to pull me off of Yoongi. But I'm much stronger than Namjoon, so I easily pushed him back so I could continue to beat the shit out of Yoongi.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY SISTER, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO!? THANKS TO YOU SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL, AND SHE'LL PROBABLY DIE! ALL BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU!" I screamed as I continued to punch Yoongi.
"Taemin..." He said weakly, and I stopped. "I'm sorry. I... I know this is...my fault...If she dies...I want you to make sure I go to prison for it...make sure I never see the light of day...ever again." He said weakly. I then got off of him, and took off down the hallway to find my sisters.

When I got to the room I saw Shay. She looked in the worst shape she's ever been in. Cuts and bruises covered her body, and she had an oxygen mask on for her to breathe. I walked over to her, and kissed her forehead.
"I love you, big sister." I whispered, and then sat down. I then held her hand, and smiled, because they're cold like always. I then looked up at her, and let a tear fall down my cheek.
"Remember when Mom told us about the day I was born?" I then laughed lightly. "She said she put me in the bed with you and same, and then you reached out to me. You held my hand like you were protecting me. Mom always said you and I would be close, and she was right. I'm close to Sami too, but you  and I have always held this bond that no one will ever break. I don't know what I would've done if you were never born." My tears began to fall more rapidly. "I've never thanked you for everything you've done for me. You and Sami have always made sure I was safe, loved, and well taken care of. If Dad was going to beat me, then you always stepped in and took it instead. I always told you not to, but you always said that's what big sisters were for. To protect their siblings however they can." I then smiled sadly. "Please come back to us. We can't make it on our own yet. First Mom, than Dad, and now it's you. We can loose you, Shay. You're all we have left. You're what's keeping us together." I then placed my forehead against the back of her hand. I then heard footsteps. I looked up to see the doctor.
"Can I have a word with you, Mr. Lee?" He asked. I then nodded quietly. I kissed Shay hand, before putting it down gently on the bed. I then got up, and followed the doctor out of the room. "Mr. Lee..."
"Taemin." I corrected.
"Taemin..your sister is in a coma. We are hoping they both come through..."
"They?" I asked.
"She and the baby." He stated. I then widened my eyes.
"Shay's pregnant?"
"She's roughly a month long, but yes. She is indeed pregnant. The baby is fine, and from the way it looks she should come out of the coma soon. Your sister is one tough cookie, so I'm guessing her baby will be as well. When I have more information I'll update you." He said, and then walked away. I stood there in complete shock. I'm excited to be an Uncle, but at the same time Shay's going to be heartbroken. Yoongi's going to jail, and if he gets out away for murder he'll never see his baby. Shay will then have to raise the baby alone. So one things for certain. I have to get Yoongi a good lawyer.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51