20

Sami's POV

Shay got to come home today, but she doesn't seem herself. She keeps blaming herself for Yoongi being locked up. Even though I told her everything that happened, and that it was basically my fault. Shay didn't listen, and insisted that it wasn't my fault. It worries me, because now that she's pregnant she doesn't need to worry so much. It's bad for the baby, and for her health. I was then brought out of thought due it my phone ringing off the hook. I quickly stepped outside, because Shay's asleep on the couch.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Sami! Thank god I got ahold of you!" Namjoon said in a relieved tone.
"What is it? Is something wrong?" I started to grow worried from his tone of voice.
"Yoongi escaped." I then ran a hand through my hair.
"Ok? Why is that something to worry about?" I wasn't understanding what was wrong. Sure he fled from the cops, but what else is wrong?
"Sami, he killed one of the guards to escape. I think he's finally snapped. You, Shay, and Taemin need to be careful. If he has snapped, then he may go after Shay. Just keep a close eye out." My heart began to beat extremely fast, and I have no idea what to say. I could feel myself growing pale just thinking about it. Yoongi. The same Yoongi who loves my sister. The same one who helped keep our secret. The loving boy who grew to be the older brother I never had. Now he killed an innocent person
"Namjoon, what do we do?" I asked in a panicked tone.
"Sami, calm down. We have teams out looking for him now. If anything strange happens just call me, and I'll be out there in the blink of an eye. Or if you would feel saver at the police station, then get Shay and Taemin and meet me here." I then took a deep breath.
"Ok. I'll get Shay and Taemin, and then I'll text you when we are on our way." I said scared tone.
"It's going to be ok, baby. Just keep calm. I'll be waiting for you." With that the line went dead. I had to get my breathing under control before I went inside to wake Shay. I shook her gently, so I wouldn't scare her. When she woke up she gave me a confused look.
"We've gotta go." Her eyes then widened.
"Why?"
"Yoongi escaped from his holding cell."
"Ok. And?" I then sighed deeply.
"He killed a guard in the process." Her eyes then widened in horror, and she shook her head.
"Yoongi couldn't do that. He wouldn't kill anyone without a reason." She said sadly.
"But he did. That's why we need to get Taemin, and then meet Namjoon at the police station. So we are safe, because there's no telling what Yoongi will do now that he's snapped." She then started sobbing, and shaking her head.
"Yoongi wouldn't hurt me."
"The old Yoongi wouldn't, but we don't know what this new Yoongi would do." After that Shay followed me upstairs, where we informed Taemin. Then we got in the car, and drove to the police station. I hope this doesn't end badly.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51