15

Yoongi's POV

I have been looking for 2 hours, and still have no clue where Shay is. I have to see her, and know that she's ok. I'm finally coming to the last hospital, and I can only hope she's here. I went to the nurses desk, where I almost passed out from exhaustion.
"Shay.... Lee....." I said as I gasped for air.
"Relationship?" I then thought for a moment.
"Fiancé." She then smiled, and gave me the room number. When I walked in I was met with an angry Sami.
"You bastard!" She said as she started punching me in the face. "This is all your fucking fault! She was trying to call you, when she had the accident!" She said and began punching my chest harder, and harder. She had tears streaming down her cheeks, and she kept repeating herself.
"It's your fault! It's all your fault!" The cop, who's name I don't remember, pulled her away.
"Sami, baby it's not worth it." He whispered.
"Namjoon, he's the reason my sister is fighting for her life! It's all because she had to fall in love with a fucking murderer!" She screamed, and then quickly covered her mouth once she realized what she had done.
"What do you mean murderer?" He asked slowly, then turned his attention to me. I then gave him an irritated look. I didn't want to do this, especially not here of all places but the truth will come out eventually. So I'll take the fall for the both of us.
"I killed my family, and their father." I said with a straight face. Sami then shook her head vigorously.
"Namjoon, he's clearly tired and doesn't know what he's say." Sami tried to cover it up.
"No. I know exactly what I'm saying. My family was horrible to me, and one day I lost it and killed them all. Then one night I was staying over at the Lee house. Their father became violent with Shay, and tried to rape Sami. Therefore I killed him." Sami had tears streaming violently down her pale cheeks.
"No! Shut up, Yoongi!" She screamed.
"There's no sense in hiding it anymore. Because of what I did Shay's nerves became bad, so we moved here. But leave it to me to fuck it up all over again. Thanks to me the love of my life is in a hospital bed fighting to live. If she doesn't make it then I want to be charged with her murder as well." Namjoon then pulled out his handcuffs from his back pocket. Sami continued to cry, and grabbed his hands.
"Namjoon no! Please don't do this!" She begged.
"I'm sorry baby, I don't have much of choice." He then kissed her forehead, and walked over to me. He pulled my arms behind my back, and placed the handcuffs on my wrists.
"Min Yoongi, you are under arrest for the murders of the Min family, Lee Shawn, and the attempt of murder of Lee Shay." After that he lead me out of the room. I caught once last glance my Angel, before being escorted into the hallway.
I hope you forgive me, my dear sweet Angel.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51