7

Yoongi's POV

It's been a week since the incident happened, and Shay is completely different. She more depressed, and stressed. Sami and Taemin called me over to their house, because Shay locked herself in her room after school on Friday.
"I'm really worried about Shay. She's emotional, stressed, and withdrawn." Sami explained.
"Shay Noona, has never been one to keep to herself. She usually the positive one, but ever since.... the incident things have been really hard for her." Taemin said.
"I'll talk to her. You 2 sit in the living room, watch TV, and try to relax." I then made my way up the stairs. Since the incident Shay sleeps in what used to be their parents' room. I knocked on the door softly.
"Shay?" I called. "It's me. It's Yoongi." Suddenly the door swung open, and I was engulfed in a tight hug with a hestarical Shay in my arms. I gently picked her up, and walked into the room. I then sat her on the bed, and closed the door.
"Shay, what's wrong? You've been emotional, withdrawn, and stressed out. What's going on baby?" I asked as I sat on the bed, and placed my hand on her shoulder.
"I don't know. I just...I still can't wrap my head around what I did. It's tearing me apart Yoongi. I just don't know what to do anymore." She replied as she began to sob. I then pulled her into my lap, and kissed her cheeks softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a sad smile.
"It's going to be ok, baby. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, and I won't let anyone hurt you." I the caressed her face softly, while I stare into her eyes lovingly.
"I'm worried that someone in town will notice."
"They won't. That's why I packed up all your dads stuff, so people will think he left you and your siblings alone." I said confidentially.
"Yoongi, it's hard to be around other people. It's hard to keep what I've gone a secret."
"You've kept my secret."
"Because your family deserved it."
"And your dad deserved it. He tried to rape your sister, and he killed your mom. You did the right thing baby." She then sighed.
"I can't stand it here anymore, Yoongi. I can feel myself fade." I then noticed her sad expression.
"What do you plan to do?" I asked carefully.
"Move to Seoul and start over."
"How do you plan to do that?"
"There's 10,000 dollars on a savings account for me. It's what my mom saved up for me to go to college. I'll use some of it, until I can get a job in Seoul." She said blankly.
"You're leaving me?" I said as my voice broke. She then lifted my eyes to look at her as a smile crept onto her face.
"No. I'm taking you with me. Sami and Taemin too. Yoongi, we can all start over. We can have a normal life together." She then kissed me softly. "We can have the life we always wanted, and we can live it together." My lips then curled into a smile.
"Sounds like a good idea to me." I then kissed her once more.

The next day

We just outrolled from school, and are heading home to pack. Shay and Sami were packing until midnight, so they're going to take a nap while Taemin and I get our stuff packed. Taemin isn't to thrilled about the idea of moving, but at the same time he wants to. He wants to start from a clean slate. I parted ways with the siblings, and made my way to my house. Well to me its more like a dwelling, since my family never really loved me. I stepped inside, and ran up to my room. I had most of it packed, but there is one thing left that I have to hid in my backpack. I pulled out the black box to look at it once more.

It used to be my grandmother's wedding ring, and before she died she gave it to me

It used to be my grandmother's wedding ring, and before she died she gave it to me. I smile at the small, light purple stone. It was my grandmother's favorite color. The only people who truly loved me were my grandparents. They loved me more than they ever loved my brother, my father, or even my mother who was their daughter. They were the only people who understood me, until I met the Lee siblings. They treat me like I have always been around. They never exclude me from anything. They are my family now, and I'm going to do everything I can to take care of them. Even of it's the last thing I do.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51