22

Shay's POV 

I feel my head throbbing with pain. I groan as I lift my head to look around the room. It looks like an abandoned warehouse. I then noticed someone tied up,and gagged in the corner.
"Hello." I called weakly, and then the person turned to look at me. It was none other than Baekhyun. My eyes widened in absolute horror. "Baekhyun!?" I exclaimed, and then heard a clapping sound. I then turned my attention to see Yoongi standing in the door way.
"You finally get to meet again. How sweet." He said in a mockery tone.
"Why are you doing this, Yoongi?" I asked as a few tears escaped my eyes.
"Because that cop is the one who ruined this between us and now he's going to pay for it." He said and then laughed darkly. He then walked over to Baekhyun, and untied the gag from his mouth. "Anything you'd like to say, Agent Byun?" Yoongi asked as he grabbed a hand full of Baekhyun's hair, and jerked his head back so he could look him in the eyes.
"I know you hate me, but why bring Shay here?" Baekhyun asked, and Yoongi laughed.
"Because I trusted her, but I can clearly see she didn't deserve it." He said as he gave me an angry look. "She betrayed me. The only woman I've ever loved betrayed me."
"How did I betray you?" I asked in a confused tone. He then reached into his pocket, and pulled out a gun. He then pointed it right at me.
"You were going to let me rot in jail, because with me out of the way you could have Baekhyun." He said with a growl, which made my eyes widened.
"Yoongi, I wasn't going to let you rot in jail. I was going to hire you a lawyer after I got out of the hospital. As for Baekhyun I see him as nothing more than a friend, because I love you." I then began to sob harder, but Yoongi seemed unfazed.
"No. You're lying. Now he's going to pay for what he's done, then you'll pay for what you've done." He said, and then pointed the gun at Baekhyun's head. "Any last words?" He asked, and Baekhyun looked straight at me.
"I know we haven't known each other long, but I love you. I'm so sorry that things have to be this way. I wish our story could have a different ending." My eyes then widened.
"Yoongi! No! Please! Don't do it!" Then he pulled the trigger, and Baekhyun's blood splattered everywhere. Then his lifeless body hit the cold concrete floor. I then sobbed violently, and screamed in horror.
"You're next, baby."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51