18

Namjoon's POV

I sat at my desk, and sighed deeply. This whole situation has gotten out of hand. This was never meant to happen. I was supposed to catch the bad guy, and that be the end of it. Sadly things have gotten more complicated. I don't truly understand what's right, and whats wrong anymore. Yoongi murdered someone, but at the same time I don't see him being a bad person. Regardless I don't think its right to lock him away. He doesn't seem like the type of person to do something without reason, or at least what Sami has told me about him. He seems to love Shay dearly, and that family has had enough heartache. This is the last thing they need. Besides in doing this Sami may never talk to me again, which in my opinion seems like a fate worse than death.
"What are you in such deep thought about?" I then jerked my head up to see Baekhyun sitting across from me.
"I don't feel right about locking Min Yoongi up." He then gave me a confused look.
"But I thought you always agreed with the law. What changed Namjoon?"
"The Lee family."
"You mean Sami."
"No. I mean the whole family. Shay will be so hurt without Yoongi, Sami will never speak to me again, and Taemin is working on getting him a lawyer. Besides Yoongi's story doesn't add up."
"What do you mean? He killed his family, and murdered Shawn Lee."
"I don't think he murdered Shawn Lee." I said and Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.
"Who do you think did it?" I then sighed deeply.
"Do you really want to hear my theory?"
"Of course, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have asked." I then sat back in my seat, and took a deep breath.
"I think it was Shay." His eyes then widened.
"How could you say such a think? Shay is harmless." I then shook my head.
"With the pain she has gone through I think she could be dangerous under a certain situation. I'm not saying she's a full blown killer, but I am saying that she probably killed their father out of self defense. Besides you are biased, because you have feelings for her." Baekhyun then rubbed the back of his neck.
"So what are we going to do if you are right?" He asked in upset tone.
"Nothing, because if I'm right it was self defense." He then studied my face.
"What about Yoongi?" I then sat foreward.
"I believe on some level, Yoongi's too was self defense."
"How are you going to prove that?" I then looked at him and smiled.
"Simple. I'll interview him."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51