23

Sami's POV

It's been 2 hours, and I can't control my breathing let alone think straight. Namjoon, Taemin, and I are in Namjoon's office trying to figure out what to do. Suddenly Taemin snapped his fingers, and jumped onto his feet.
"I got it. We track her cell phone. Shay always has it stored in her back pocket, and Yoongi wouldn't know anything about it." Namjoon then raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"Why wouldn't he know that?"
"Because it's a habit she's had her whole life, and he's only known her 5 months. He wouldn't have time to grasp all her habits yet." I then looked at Taemin, and smiled.
"No one will ever know Shay better than we do. Taemin, you're a genius." I said, and hugged him tightly. After that Taemin sat down, and began typing away.
"How do you know how to track a cell phone?" Namjoon asked as he watched Taemin in amazement.
"I learned when I was 5, so that way we knew when our father was coming home. That way it gave us, and our Mom time to hide or prepare ourselves." Taemin said while keeping his eyes locked on the screen. Moments later we all heard a beeping sound. "I've got it. They are in an abandoned warehouse not far from here." Taemin then printed it off, and handed it to Namjoon.
"Good job Taemin. Now we need to round up the team for-"
"No. We have to go now. We've wasted enough time. We have to get to Yoongi before he hurts her." Taemin said.
"Taemin's right Namjoon. We need to be heading that way, then call for back up on the drive there." I said, and he nodded in agreement.
"Alright. Let's go." The 3 of us then dashed outside, and climbed into the car. Namjoon turned on the siren, and sped off while holding his cell phone up to his ear to call for back up. I just hope we get there in time.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51