19

Yoongi's POV

I laid on the bed in my cell. My heart heavy, and my eyes wet from where I have been crying. I know that I'm doing the right thing, but at the same time everything I ever wanted was taken away from me. Then again I never deserved it. I never deserved to have a family. I'm a killer. I don't deserve a thing. Ever since I confessed to Namjoon about what I have done I've felt nothing but numb. I no longer care about anyone, anything, or myself for that matter. I'm finally done. Done with being the freak. Done not being loved. Done being what other people want me to be. Done with caring about what anyone else thinks. I'm just done with it all. My heart has suffered enough. I then sighed as I sat up on the bed. Then again my heart lead me to her. It drew me to her. Even though she was unfamilar to me my heart was set on her from the very begining. Just thinking about her now makes me angry, because I'll probably never see her again. Suddenly a smile crept onto my face, because I've thought of a rather brilliant plan. Why do I have to be the good guy? Why should I pay for the pain that others inflicted onto me? I should be making the bastards pay for screwing with me. I already know who my first target is. The one who caused me to almost rape my love. The one who has been screwing my life up, since the day he entered it. None other than detective Byun Baekhyun. You need to watch your back sir, well even if you do that no one can save you from your fate that just happens to end with me.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51