21

Shay's POV 

The whole car ride I felt numb. The man who I love so dearly has turned into a killer. His family was one thing, because they were awful people. But now he's killing innocent people, and possibly coming after my family. It takes all I have not to stress over this, but I have to be careful. I can't get worked up, because I can't risk hurting my baby. Especially if this is the last of mine and Yoongi's love. This maybe the last thing I have of Yoongi, especially if he really has snapped. I was soon pulled out of my thoughts from Taemin tapping on my shoulder.
"Are you ok, Noona?" He asked with a worried expression. I then gave him a weak smile.
"I'm ok, Taeminie."

Taemin's POV

We all got out of the car, and headed inside. As soon as we walked in the door Shay tapped on my shoulder.
"I'll catch up with you. I need to go to the bathroom." She said, and then took off. Now that she's pregnant she pees a lot more, which I kinda funny but to her it's probably annoying. When we walked in Namjoon greeted Sami and I with a hug. He then gave us a confused look.
"Where's Shay?" He asked.
"Bathroom." I answered, and he gave me a look of relief.
"Good, because I need to talk to you both in private." He then had us follow him into his office, then he closed and locked the door.
"What do you need to tell us?" Sami asked.
"Yoongi left a note on the guard that he killed." I felt my throat tighten at his words.
"What did it say?" Namjoon then gave a sad look, and took a deep breath.
"He carved into the guards chest, and it said 'he is only one of many'. " Namjoon then ran his hand through his hair, and walked over to his desk to take a seat.
"What do you think it means?" I asked.
"I'm not sure. But I don't have a good feeling about it." Sami then looked through the blinds. "What's wrong baby?" Namjoon asked
"Shay never goes to the bathroom for this long." Sami said before she dashed out the door with me close behind. Even though I had to go into the girls bathroom it didn't matter, because it's about my sister.
"Shay!" Sami called, and when we walked in there was broken glass on the floor. We then looked up to see the window was broken, and a note was left on the mirror. I carefully took it off, and read it.

No one will take her away from me ever again.
-Yoongi

"What are we going to do?" Sami asked while sobbing violently.
"We go hunt this son of bitch down ourselves. He just messed with the wrong family."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51