24

Shay's POV

I sobbed as Yoongi approached me.
"Yoongi, please." I begged.
"Please what baby?" He asked with a mocking tone.
"Please don't do this." I choked out through my sobs, but once again he was unfazed by my pleading.
"Shay, do you know how much you've hurt me?" He asked, and I shook my head.
"We'll let me tell you." He then crouched down, so he could look me in the eyes. "I went from never being loved to being loved, and then feeling like I was the one hurting you. When in reality you were hurting me. You flaunted yourself in front of that cop, and didn't think twice about it. He even brought you flowers while you were in the hospital. It makes me sick, because I was going to take the fall for you. But now I realize you don't deserve it, because all you are is an ungrateful whore." He growled and pointed the gun at me.
"Yoongi please don't do this! Please!" I begged once more.
"Give me a reason I shouldn't." He growled, and as we talked I was slowly breaking my hands free. Thankfully that was the only thing he tied up.
"I'm pregnant." I choked out.
"You're lying."
"I'm not. Check my right pocket." He then reached into my pocket, and pulled out the ultrasound picture. His face then softened.
"When did you find out?" He just loud enough to be heard.
"After the accident. The doctor told me the baby was ok. I didn't even know I was pregnant til he said that." I then laughed sadly as I sniffled. He grew silent, and I stopped trying to undo the rope on my hands. I didn't want him to know I was undoing them. He then placed his hand on my stomach, but quickly stood up and walked out of the room. I then sighed to myself, and began to untie the ropes once again.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51