5

Yoongi's POV

The next day went smoothly, but sadly at the end of the day I had to go home. When I walked in I went straight to my room. No one asked where I had been, or why I didn't come home last night. I wished that my family gave two shits about me, but sadly that will never happen. I've been hated since the day I was born. If it wasn't for my grandparents, then I never would have lived. I then sighed, and laid on my bed. Suddenly my door flung open, and there stood my father.
"Where the fuck were you last night!?" He yelled.
"At a friends house." I answered bitterly.
"Bullshit! You don't have any friends, because all you are is a fucking freak!" He screamed, and then I had finally had enough.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed, and ran towards him. We then fought, until I shoved him over the staircase handle. When he hit the floor his head busted open. My mother then screamed, so I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I then started stabbing her repeating while shouting, "WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME!?" I kept on stabbing even though she was way past dead. Then my brother came in, and froze in shock. I then ran up behind him, and slit his throat open. After that I looked around the room at my work. I didn't feel bad for killing them. I felt bad for not doing it sooner. Suddenly the doorbell rang, and pulled me out of my thoughts. I then looked through the peep hole to see Shay with food in her hands. I smiled, and opened the door. When she saw me her face dropped.
"Yoongi....what did you do?" She asked carefully. I then smiled, and pulled her into the house. When she saw what I had done she did the unexpected. She smiled, and then looked at me. "You killed them?" She asked in amazement which confused me.
"You're not mad at me?" I asked.
"No. I know what they did to you, so now you don't have to worry about them anymore." She said, and then placed a soft kiss on my lips. I then threw the knife down, and grabbed her face to deepen the kiss. After we pulled away she pecked my lips once more. "Now lets clean this mess up, before someone finds out. I can't have them taking you away from me." She said with a giggle. After that we burned the bodies, and Shay mopped up the blood while I took a shower. When I got out, and got dressed I went down stairs. I then looked around to see the house spotless. "What do you think?" She asked. I didn't answer. I leaned down, and kissed her. It got heated quickly, but we pulled away before we went too far.
"I love you." I whispered, and she smiled.
"I love you too. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you anymore, and no one is going to take you away from me." I then smiled, because not only were we insain, but we were insainly in love.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51