13

Sami's POV

I smiled to myself as I put the phone up to my ear. I'm so giddy I feel like a kid who just got back from the candy store. After the phone stopped ringing my heart felt as though it leaped into my throat.
"Hello?" I heard his deep voice on the other end. It almost took my breathe away.
"Hello. Is this special agent Kim Namjoon by any chance?" I asked as my lips curved into a smile, and my teeth found their way to my bottom lip.
"This is, and whom am I speaking with?" From the tone of his voice I could tell he was smirking.
"Lee Sami. You came out to speak with me, and my siblings the other day." I then found myself nervously playing with my fingernails.
"Oh! Sami! It's nice to hear from you. I just hope nothings wrong." I could hear the concern in his voice, and it made me blush lightly.
"Oh no! Nothings wrong." I clarlified.
"Then why did you need to speak with me?"
"Well I just had somethings I needed to get off my chest, and I was hoping to talk to you about it." I then nervously fidgeted with the ends of my hair. My palms began to grow sweaty as I waited for his answer.
"Oh of course. Where would you like to meet?" He asked sweetly, and my cheeks grew a darker shade of pink.
"Why don't you just come by the house? No one's here besides me." I then found myself bitting my bottom lip once again.
"That's fine. I'll be right over." He said, and then hung up the phone. I then found my leaping off the couch, and I ran upstairs to my room. I changed into a white button up shirt, and a light pink skirt.

I then decided to fix my hair by putting it up into a pony tail, and letting my newly short bangs set on my forehead

I then smiled as I looked into the mirror

I then smiled as I looked into the mirror. I added some light pink lipstick to my lips, and a touch of dark eye shadow to make my eyes stand out. I then slipped on some comfy shoes, and made sure I looked presentable.

After I finished putting on my shoes the doorbell rang

After I finished putting on my shoes the doorbell rang. I then smiled as I made my way downstairs. When I opened the door, I felt as if my jaw would hit the floor. Namjoon stood in my door way, white suit, and freshly dyed blonde hair. He looks beautiful.

His eyes made their way up, and down my body

His eyes made their way up, and down my body. He then smiled, and his cheeks turned a light pink color.
"Looks as if we were dressing up for a date." I then giggled shyly.
"I wouldn't know where to begin if this were a date." I admitted as I let him into the house, and closed the door behind him.
"Why do you say that?" He asked as I lead him upstairs. In the middle of the stair case I stopped, and turned to face him.
"I've never been on a date before. I've had boyfriends, but I've never been on a date." I admitted shyly. He then smiled, and grabbed one of my hands.
"Its ok. Its nothing to be ashamed of. You just haven't met the right person yet. I can't say I blame you. I've never been on a date before either." I then smiled, and pulled his hand as I lead him up the staircase. When we got to my room I closed the door, and we both took a seat on the bed. "So what did you need to talk to me about?" He asked after we got situated on the bed.
"Its about my sister." His eyes then widened at me.
"Shay? Why? What happened?" I then sighed deeply to myself. I know Shay'll kill me for this, but I have to tell someone about it.
"Well....something happened after you and your partner left from here the other day." My eyes then shifted to the floor, until I felt Namjoon touch my chin to get my attention.
"What happened Sami? You can tell me. I won't say anything if you wish. Things can stay between just us if that would make you more comfortable." His eyes held a deep concern, which only made me want to trust him more.
"Yoongi...tried to rape Shay....and he hit her several times..." I then bit my lip again nervously. His eyes widened once again.
"But....I thought that Yoongi loved Shay?" He asked carefully.
"He does...he claims to have done it out of jealousy, and has been distance from Shay ever since." Namjoon's face held a confused yet shocked expression.
"Is there anything she wanted done about it?" I then shook my head quickly.
"No. She wants to act like nothing happened, Namjoon." His eyes then met mine once again.
"I understand your concern. If this happens again who knows how much danger you'll all be in. He probably does love her, but it sounds like its a very dangerous way to love someone." He then sighed deeply.
"What do you mean?" I asked carefully. He then looked at me with a sad expression.
"Its possible that Yoongi is so dependant on your sister that he would do anything to keep her. Weither it'd be beat her, rape her, or...." He then paused as if he was unsure he wanted to continue.
"Or what, Namjoon?"
"Or kill her." After that my heart lept into my throat. I then shooked my head in horror as tears ran down my cheeks violently.
"N-No...t-that can't b-be. I-I can't l-loose her." I stuttered. His hands then found their way to both sides of my cheeks.
"Sami....I understand you're shocked, and very scared." He tried to comfort me, but I became insoluble.
"You don't understand Namjoon! She's my twin sister! Sure I have Taemin, but I can't survive without her! I lost my mother and my father! I couldn't bare to loose my sister!" I then began to sob violently, and he pulled me into a hug. Suddenly my cell phone rang, and interrupted the moment.
"If you want I could answer it." Namjoon offered, and I shook my head.
"No, its ok. I can do it." I then picked up the phone, and held it up to my ear. "Hello?"
"Hello. Is this Miss Lee Sami?" A lady on the other end asked.
"Yes, this is she. Who am I speaking to?" I asked in a confused tone.
"This is Taeyeon from Seoul National University Hospital. I'm calling in reguards of your sister, Lee Shay." My heart then began to beat violently in my chest.
"Did something happened?" I asked quickly. Then it felt like my entire world went to hell.
"Your sister has been in a car accident. We'll need you at the hospital right away, because she's in critical condition." I then felt the tears fall down my face again.
"I'm on my way." I said in a broken tone as I hung up the phone. Namjoon then looked at with a concerned expression.
"What happened?"
"Shay's in the hospital! She's been in a car accident! She's in critical condition!" I exclaimed. He then pulled me into a tight hug.
"She'll be ok. Shay's strong, so if anyone can make it through this its her." He said as he rubbed my back in a comforting manner.
"I-I n-need t-to get t-to the h-hospital." I stuttered.
"I'll drive you, and on the way you can call Taemin and anyone else you need." He said, and I looked into his eyes once more. No one has ever looked at me with so much concern, and admiration. I found myself lost for words, until I was finally able to muster up an answer.
"Ok. Let's go."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51