8.

conclusion

I've come to the conclusion that although Hyde has said all of those awful things to me, I still want him around.

He's not a terrible person once you get to know him.

Once you dig under that tough shell, he's actually a sweet guy. He's always offering to help, or something.

Although he may look tough and mean on the outside. But on the inside, Steven Hyde is a total softy.

But there's still that thing about him, his I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck attitude, the way he walks around like he knows everything and everyone.

His snarky comments, or his gazing stare.

Today on my walk home, I noticed that he was in front of me. So, I decided to pull a Steven Hyde and follow him home instead.

He notices me about halfway there when I realize he's not going to his house.

Hyde turns on his heel and arches his brow.

"I was wondering why your cute ass wasn't in front of me, turns out you're the one following me," He chuckles and I catch up to him.

"Where are you going?" I question.

"A friends house, want to come?" He asks and continues to walk, so I follow.

"Depends, are you going to kidnap me and am I going to be chained up and killed?" I smirk and he quickly shoots me a horrified look.

"You might get stoned out your mind," He responds.

"Then I'm in," I say to him and watch as his lips curl into a barely visible smirk.