12.

school's out for summer

The next day is our last day of school. Summer break has officially started.

Donna and I walk out the school together.

"All of us are going to the beach later. You should totally come." She says and I nod. It does sound like a good idea.

Plus, it'd be really nice to get out the house.

"School's out for summer!" Kelso runs up behind us singing Alice Cooper's song.

"Are you guys ready to get your party on?" He exclaims, Jackie not far behind him.

She chats with some of her girl friends before dramatically waving goodbye to them and shouting how much she's going to miss them.

"Call me!" She continues to wave until the girls are out of sight.

"Being popular is so exhausting!" She whines as she catches up to us. We all walk together.

The plan is to meet up at Erics house so that we can all just leave from there.

So, Donna and I make our way to my house so she can help me find a cute outfit, so once we arrive we head straight up.

She helps me find a floral top, and a pair of denim shorts. She raids my closet until she finds a pair of sandals.

I thank her and we sit on my bed.

"Sooo, you and Hyde," She plops down and looks over at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she raises her eyebrows.

"He has a major hard-on for you," She wiggles her brows and I jokingly groan.

"That's so gross! He does not!" I playfully hit her with the pillow sitting near me.

"He totally does," He retorts and I just shake my head with a dumb smirk on my face.

Later on, we all meet up at Erics house. Donna and I wait outside for everyone else.

Eric walks out the door, keys jangling from his middle finger in his right hand.

"How'd you talk Red into letting you have the car?" Donna questions and she chuckles.

"I didn't. I paid Laurie 20 bucks to tell him she was using it so that we could," He winks at Donna. "Where is everyone?" Eric asks.

"I'm here," Hyde's voice startles me as he walks up from behind me.

"I think Jackie and Kelso are taking the van," She says, pointing to the massive van that is currently sitting in front of the house.

"Are we ready or not?" Hyde asks and we all make it very aware that were ready.

Donna takes front with Eric, and I'm stuck in the back with Hyde.

"Where's Fez?" Donna asks.

"Oh he's going back to him home country for the summer," Eric answers as we pull out the driveway.

"What's his home country?" I ask to everyone in the car.

"Who knows," They all say in unison, then I giggle.

I think I'm gonna get along with all of them very well.