9.

Eric Formans basement.

The walk to Hyde's friends house is quiet, and the next thing I know, I'm sitting in Eric Formans basement listening to him ramble on about Star Wars.

All of is are pretty Star Wars'd out. Not only has be been talking about it for about an hour, but he won't shut up.

"Eric," Jackie, the self-centered girl cuts him off. "I'm not going to say it again. Shut up!" We all agree.

"Seriously man, we don't care," Hyde says and Eric looks hurt, like a sad puppy.

"I just think it's funny th-" He starts again.

"Shut up!" We all shout in unison and he crosses his arms, leaning back in his chair.

"Man, I heard about this party tomorrow and I think we should all go," Hyde says and we look over at him.

"Me and Donna can't because we already made plans to go shopping," Jackie says sternly. Donna opens her mouth to retaliate but Jackie shoots her a death glare.

"Yeah, right. Shopping," He looks off into the distance and Jackie looks over at me, an excited look playing on her caked up face.

"No way," I say to the girl.

"Please, oh please." She begs. "It'd be so nice to have another girl. It's always just me and Donna and all she ever does is complain about Eric,"

We all look over at Donna who's face is now just as red as her hair.

"You talk about me?" Eric asks, clearly flattered.

"You should definitely come with us," Donna disregards Eric's question. Then, she mouthes "Please,"

I chuckle a bit and nod my head. Donna is such a sweet girl.

"I'm so mad abou-" Eric starts with star wars again.

"If you don't shut up I'm going to start hitting you with this..." Michael looks around. "This lamp," He looks at Eric, but we all look at him.

"Kelso you're so hard headed." Hyde says to the boy.

"Leave my baby alone," Jackie hops onto Kelso's lap and plants a kiss on his cheek.

Next thing I know, we're all sitting in a circle and we're all laughing at something Jackie said. None of us can remember what she said but we're all laughing.

"Jackie if you weren't such a bitch, you'd be hot as hell," Hyde says and I look over at him.

I can't help but to feel a small lump form in my throat.

"Up yours," She hisses.

"Only if you're into it," He winks.

"You're disgusting Steven Hyde," She rolls her eyes.

"They fight like a married couple," Donna whispers over to me.

"I better get going. My Aunt should be done with dinner here soon, I'll see you guys later." I look at Hyde who is looking at me.

"I'll walk you home," He says.

"It's fine," I unintentionally snap at him.

I wave bye to the group and leave out the back door.

I hear it slam not long after me, but I continue to walk anyway.

"Where are you going?" Hyde shouts to me.

"Home," I yell.