16.

teenage wasteland

Teenage Wasteland was just a hangout spot in an old abandoned building just outside of town.

Apparently some randoms found an old building and decided that they're just going to party there, and no one was against the idea.

And I never heard of it until tonight.

It was around nine and I was doodling out of boredom on my bed, listening to some of Aunt Penny's old records.

"Wanna have some fun?" Hyde's voice says from outside my window, causing me to jump a bit, scribbling on my paper

"No," I scowl down at the scribble mark he caused and erase it away.

"What're you writin, Sweetheart," He asks and I listen as he makes my way through the window.

"A list of ways to kill you," I say.

"Oh, let me see,"

"I think suffocation is the way to go," I say and he nods in agreement.

"Only If i can suffocate you first," He winks with a smirk.

"Deal," I chuckle and close my notebook, setting it aside.

"So, do you wanna stay locked up inside your room all night, or do you wanna go party," He says, sitting on the corner of my bed.

"I'm not locked up," Is all I say.

"C'mon, Sweetheart. You'll have a blast." He persuades. Like I said, he does that.

But he was wrong.

I ended up in the corner, with a half empty beer in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other.

Music blares in my ears, causing a headache and I watch as Hyde lights a joint from across the room with a few random guys.

I sigh, taking a sip of my beer then finishing the cigarette, tossing the butt in the can and setting it down as I make my way to Hyde.

"I want to go home," I say, loud enough for him to hear me over the music.

"We just got here, the fun hasn't even started!" He shouts over the music and takes a hit of the joint, offering it to me.

I cross my arms and he shrugs, passing the joint to another guy.

"I'm tired and I wanna go home," I whine and he sighs.

"Lana just giv-" He starts but I huff.

"I'll just start walking by myself then," I groan and start to walk away when he grabs my arm to stop me.

"Fine, I'll walk you home," He says, clearly not putting up with my bullshit.

He takes a minute to say bye to his guys, then we make our way out into the fresh, quiet air.

Him and I live just on the edge of town so it doesn't take long for us to walk.

"Want me to come in?" He asks once we reach my front door.

"No, it's fine. Go have fun," I say. "Goodnight," I add and open up the front door.

"Goodnight," I hear him say as I step inside close the front door behind me.

I make my way upstairs and strip off all my clothes, curling up under the blankets.