21.

Villa Rosa

The motel is a bit rundown, and seems kind of sketchy but we're both low on money, so this will do.

We spend the rest of the night in here, on the stiff bed under the stiff covers, but it's fine because I'm okay here with Hyde.

He flicks through the channels, but nothing comes on that seems interesting so we turn it off.

"Let's build a fort," I say, standing and ripping all of the bedding off, throwing it to the floor.

We spend the next at least hour creating a blanket fort and then we crawl under, sliding the lamp from the end table under to give us light.

Then, we just lay there with our fingers intertwined. We're both a but tired from the drive.

"I'm happy we met," Hyde's voice says quietly under our creation and I look at him as his eyes are focused on the roof of our fort. "Because then I wouldn't be able to do this," He rolls on top of me and begins tickling me.

I start to laugh and wrestle my way out, but his fingers continue to dance on my skin as my laugh echoes through the room.

"Stop!" I laugh out, wiggling under his touch.

Then, he stops on top of me and we look at each other. He dips down and connects our lips, kissing me softly.

He stops and looks me in the eye.

"You're so beautiful, Lana," He says, almost whispering. I feel a smile spread across my face.

"You think so?"

"I know so."