15.

blood, guts and gore!

Hyde and I have been hanging out a lot this summer.

Even if it's just going out for some food or watching a movie at my house, I enjoy every second I'm with him.

Today is the premiere of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and him and I are going to see it.

I was a bit hesitant at first but he talked me into it, like he always does.

Hyde really has a way with words.

"Come one Sweetheart, there's gonna be so much blood, guts and gore! It's going to be so rad," He says.

"And that's exactly why I don't want to go see it," I say with a giggle.

"C'mon, it'll be fun! I'll get you a large popcorn with extra butter. Just the way you like it," He persuades and I cave in.

"Fine," I say with an eye roll and this earns a smile from him.

Now, we're waiting in line for popcorn. When it's our turn, he tells the lady that I want popcorn.

"And Twizzlers! Oh and a medium diet coke," I say, hopping up and down, similar to a child. I watch his lips curl into a smile.

"Anything for you," he shakes he head and pulls out his wallet, handing her the cash and we trade.

he takes the popcorn and I grab the candy and soda before we make our way to the theater and find good seats.

We sit in the middle, so we're able to see the screen perfect.

Hyde takes a handful of popcorn and picks up a piece, tossing it to the mac in front of us. He quickly looks up at the screen as the man angrily turns his head.

"You saw that?" Hyde asks and turns to the people behind us. "Who threw that!" He whisper shouts and I giggle.

The movie starts and everyone falls silent.

I enjoy the movie silently as I snack on my popcorn and candy.

And before I know it, the movie is over and everyone is piling out the movie theater.

"Man, that was so bad ass," Hyde says, satisfied.

I dispose of my trash in the nearest garbage bin and we step out into the cool air.

He drapes his arm around me and plants a small kiss on my cheek.

"Let's get you home, Sweetheart."