Part 2

A week had past since you last saw him. 

Mr 742.

It was very unlike him.

You became so accustomed to seeing the mysteriously masked boy every single shift without fail.

At 7:42am. 

Up until a week ago, you never gave him much time or thought; he was just any other regular customer to you. 

But why now?

Your heart skipped a beat every single time you replayed your last interaction with him. 

Was he really sat there watching you dance to BTS for 5 whole minutes?

The cringe.

Was it just a coincidence that he ordered your favorite drink?

How?

And why was he being so mysterious about his name before just walking away?

Where is he?

...

Is he okay?

All of these thoughts and questions swirled around your head on a constant replay, until your mind suddenly drifted off into a day dream about his mysterious, dark eyes. 

After this whole time of daily interactions, you were only really able to appreciate them once. 

But you felt like you could get lost in them forever now. 

"(Y/N)!" Ji-eun called waving her hands in front of your face,shaking you out of your day dream. "Come back to Earth!"

"Yah! don't scare me like that!" You fired back, letting out a deep sigh from being forced back to into reality. 

In your empty cafe. With no Mr 742 in sight. 

Why am I feeling like this?

"Did you see these pictures of BTS coming back into Seoul this morning from their tour last week? Ommo! Look how hot Jimin is!" Ji-eun continued. 

She loved BTS just as much as you did, and her bias was obviously The Park Jimin. While you loved all of the members in their own original way, you were always drawn to Min Yoongi. 

Unable to justly put it into words, he was simply...

Amazing. 

You halfheartedly looked over at Ji-euns phone as she was scrolling through all of the various angles of BTS walking through the Airport.

Nodding your head nonchalantly in silence while she continued to fan-girl,  she zoomed in and screen-saved any photo of Jimin or Yoongi that came up.