Part 8

....

"You going to explain why I made you late now, or do I have to beg?"

....

Of course it was Mr 742, standing in your coffee shop right on cue.

Although you'd never seen his face unmasked before, you could just imagine the sarcastic smirk he'd have all too well.

If only you knew what the face beneath the mask really looked like. 

Damn, 

This boy needs to be careful...

His words are so sharp, they could probably slice me in half. 

As you shuffled over to the counter and stood in front of him, your voice suddenly hitched in the back of your throat as you began to talk.

"U-uhm, n-nevermind..." You trailed off, really not wanting to come clean any time soon just how much he had a hold over your emotions. 

He slid his shades down his nose, and perked an eyebrow up as if to suggest that he had already figured out. 

Wow

Wow...

"Nice name by the way." He muttered, pulling the change out of his pockets and placing it down on the counter-top. 

Out of sheer confusion, you looked down at your name-badge that was pinned to your chest, looking just as ordinary as it usually did.

What in the hell is he talking about..?

Furrowing your eyebrows, you took a double take, trying to make sense of what he'd just said. 

"You're one to talk, Genius. At least you know my name..." you spat in your only defense. 

"Not that name, dummy. Your online name.." He scrunched his eyes up at you.

"M-Mic-drop?" you stuttered back questioningly. 

Where on earth is he going with this?

"No. The other one."

...

No...

Oh my god noo...

Please please don't tell me he saw it...

"What was it again?" he started, winking at you. "It must have been.... Oh, that's right. Yoongi's girl."

"H-how did y-"

At a complete loss for words, your face turned bright red as he stared at you accusingly.

"You really aren't the brightest are you?" He teased, leaning onto the counter-top. "You had it posted on your timeline."