Part 16

~

Your eyes opened to the sound of your name being called, the sweet voice instantly sending you into a trance, leading you down the empty corridor.

Aside from the dim light that was travelling from the far end of the passage-way, you were immersed in total darkness.

But you weren't afraid.

The incessant, raspy voice that was calling out your name had bewitched you into a state of euphoria.

As your slow steps brought you to the end of the corridor, you were met with a closed white door, a familiar sign attached to the front.

"Am I where I think I am..?" you whispered out loud, the unlikeliness of standing in front of his studio momentarily jolting you out of your trance.

You could hear the same voice coming from behind the door, once more calling out to you and pulling you back into your dream-like state.

It was as if something took control of your body as your hand reached up for the handle, swinging the door open and locking your gaze with the mysterious enchanter who had cast this spell over you.

"Yoongi-"

It felt like the wind had been knocked out of you as you took a few steps further into the dimly lit studio, your utter bewilderment of his sudden presence sending you into the 5th dimension.

Of course he looked perfect, as always.

A spitting image to how he appeared in his latest Vlive session.

You lowered your flustered head to look down at the floor as he began taking long steps across the room, the gap slowly closing in between you.

As the sound of movement abruptly stopped, you could feel his warm breath tickle down your cheek, a clear indication that he was now stood right before you.

Too afraid to look up, you struggled to compose your nerves in his overwhelming presence.

Without so much warning, his hand reached beneath your chin and lifted it up, the sudden contact making you flinch at his touch.

I must be dreaming...

There's no way this could be real...

You quickly slammed your eyes shut before they could lock onto his, the situation dawning on you that this dream could soon be coming to an end.