Part 12

As soon as you got home from work the day before, you pretty much lunged straight onto your bed and passed out. 

It had been a struggle keeping your eyes open for the entire day, it felt like there were weights attached to your eyelashes. 

You were so far beyond any reasonable point of exhaustion and all because of some idiotic masked boy.

By the time you'd woken up from your 'nap', it was 4 am. 

You let out the most ungodly groan in existence at the disgusting time of morning your body had chosen to wake you up at, rubbing at your empty stomach as if it would somehow fix it.

Despite the sun not coming up yet and your entire apartment still being covered with darkness, you felt somewhat energetic and managed to spring straight out of bed without tripping over all the mess on the floor. 

Unlocking your phone and hissing at the back-light of the screen practically burning your eyes out, you weren't even surprised to see the notification from your 'Genius' pop up.

Of course..

You opened up the chat screen, wondering what smug new message he's come up with this time.

-

[18:34] 🔥Black Coffee Asshole🔥: Get some proper sleep tonight, Yoongi's girl. Take care of yourself.

-

Wow... That's really kind of sweet of him?

You couldn't help but smile to yourself as you typed out a reply, low-key making sure not to come across as too happy in your message and give away the clear fact that this boy really did have a hold over your emotions. 

I can feel myself becoming cringier by the day...

-

[04:15] In Denial💜:
Thanks for that... I guess.
I'll see you later.

-

You took your sweet time eating breakfast, showering and getting ready for work this early morning, blaring BTS as loud as your speakers permitted.

My neighbours already hate me, so why the hell not...

You opted to style your hair a little differently with some wavy curls and took the extra time to perfect all of your make-up, rather than rage-slapping it onto your face at an ungodly speed like you usually do in the mornings, given that you had 3 full hours to kill before starting work.

This is crazy...

Imagine how productive I would be if I woke up at this time every day....

But that thought was quickly dispelled, as you chuckled at the obvious realization that you've always been a hopeless morning person. 

-

You skipped into work with 10 minutes to spare, almost flooring Ji-eun at the shock of showing up early for the second time this week. 

"Yah! What is this?" she smirked as she slammed her hands on her hips, getting a good look at you. "You come in yesterday looking like hell and now your prancing into work early, looking all amazing again?"

"You're one to talk!" you sarcastically snapped back, flicking your hair off your shoulders with your hand. "We both looked like hell yesterday and then here we are, as amazing as ever!"