Part 6

Crazy was an understatement when trying to explain what had happened this morning at work. 

Your head had been so far up in the clouds the entire day now, turning the remainder of your shift at work and the walk home into a total blur. 

Walking through your apartment door and slamming it shut behind, you hesitantly looked over your shoulder at the full length mirror propped up next to the door.

As you stared back at the girl in the mirror, discontentment filled you. 

Your hair was slightly disheveled and your matte foundation had almost completely worn off.

You had put in an abnormal amount of effort this morning into looking nice at work, but your reflection now could be confused with a totally different person. 

I hope he didn't see me like this..

But to be fair, it had been raining throughout the whole day.

Kicking your sneakers off and slinging your bag onto a close by table, you shrugged your shoulders as you walked through the rest of your apartment. 

What a crazy day...

~

You took your sweet time having a shower and pouring yourself a cup of tea, slowly trying to unwind from it all, until finally laying across your bed and checking your phone. 

5 new notifications. From Ji-eun no less.

-

[17:47] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Girl. 

[17:48] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Today. was. insane.

[18:23] Jimin's Hoe💋 : OMG. Jimin just uploaded a new selfie on twitter! I'm literally dead🤤

[18:24] Jimin's Hoe💋  R.I.P

[18:55] Jimin's Hoe💋 : So did you message him yet???

-

Rolling your eyes at your best friend's messages, you began tapping out a response. 

-

[19:18] Yoongi's Girl💜:
Of course I haven't messaged him!

[19:18] Yoongi's Girl💜:
I need to add him first...

[seen 19:18]

-

What. was she waiting by the phone this whole time? You giggled to yourself.

-

[19:19] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Dude, what the hell have you been doing this whole time. 

[19:19] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Sort yourself out and add him! I'm like LIVING for this right now!

[19:19] Jimin's Hoe💋 : Do you not understand how lucky you are????

-

Letting out a loud groan, you reluctantly lifted yourself off from your bed and trudged over to your handbag to pull out the neatly folded up piece of paper. 

As you walked back over to your bed and fell backwards into it, you gently unfolded it, staring longingly at the scribbled letters written inside.