Prologue

-Edited-

-April 20th-

Ah, another villain defeated.
Hawk Moth is getting stronger, but so are we!

Marinette huffed as she landed on her bed. Her fingers touched the pictures of Adrien, which she still unbelievably had. But then of course, her crush on the Adrien Agreste hadn't died out yet.

But she had been hearing some rumours that some people had been making. Especially the rumour that Adrien was dating Kagami.

She was so close to believing it as well, because well, Adrien and Kagami have been around each other for quite so much. Their parents have been travelling with them. And they seem to have gotten closer to each other.

They were even in the same fencing team. Which was why... She was going to join fencing as well, and spy on them.

Haha, such an amazing plan. I mean, I'm not that bad at fencing. I'm sure I can get in.

She got off her bed and sat down, turning her pink computer on. A picture of Adrien showed instantly, and she spent two minutes staring and day dreaming about him.

But then she remembered what she was going on her computer to do.

Then her phone beeped and she took it out, still staring at her computer that still had the Adrien picture on it.

She decided, and looked down at her phone when she saw it was a message.

An Unknown number?
(Haha, no, this is a completely different story from Regret, Stolen, and Ruined.)

Frowning, she clicked on the message, and read it.

Unknown - confess to Chat Noir, before you start to regret it!

🌸🌷🌷🌷🌷🌸
☀️***Spring***☀️
☀️☀️**is** ☀️☀️
🐦**coming!**🐦
🌸🌷🌷🌷🌷🌸

*flashback*

-April 14th-

Ahh, Ladybug is so cool!

Alya ran faster to catch her favorite superheroes fighting off the villain. She stopped to catch her breath, then flashed her phone towards Ladybug who was just purifying the akuma.

"And that's how Ladybug and Chat Noir saves the day again," she said to all the Ladyblog fans watching.

Finally she walked towards Ladybug and Chat Noir as more people crowded them, firing a bunch of questions at them.

She made her way to the front. As the Ladyblog owner, she had to at least get some questions answered from these two, in order to make the fans happy.

"Hello Ladybug and Chat Noir. It's Alya," She flashed a smile at them. I so wish Marinette was here with me. I remember her saying she was such a huge fan of these two.

"So today, we see that you defeated a villain. How hard was it?"

Ladybug turned to the phone. "It was hard, but yet again, we still managed to do it. We're getting worried, because we feel like Hawk Moth will be getting stronger, you know. But don't worry, we'll try our best to stop him no matter what."