38

Kagami was sitting on a bench, enjoying her once cream, but also having a lot on her mind. The group had decided to think about it and see which ship was going to he in a relationship, and while at it, they tried to find ways to give Adrien and Marinette more hints on who they were.

Kagami really believed in Ladynoir. They might not be doing so good, but this was how things were so supposed to be in the beginning. Marichat shouldn't have gotten together, it was just breaking everything else up. And now that Ladrien was falling back in love, they knew they were back to square one.

Suddenly she noticed someone sitting down next to her, and once she saw who she was, she cleared her throat as if about to say something, and just moved away from him.

"You seem to have a lot in your mind," Luka looked at her, but she was only looking away. "Is something wrong?"

"N-no," She couldn't make eye contact with him for some reason. She just kept staring at the ground, as if the ground was way more interesting than Luka himself.

"If you say so... But I can still tell that you're lying," Luka sighed and turned away as well. "Actually, a lot has been going on my mind."

"Oh, what is it?" She didn't know why she asked, but Kagami suddenly blurted the question out as if she and Luka had been best friends since day one. "I mean... Not that you have to tell me..." She quickly added, not really sure why she was getting nervous.

"I'm just... I don't know, lost. I mean, I like Marinette but it doesn't look like she likes me back. First it was Adrien, and now she's even dating Chat Noir..." Luka began. Kagami frowned, wondering how Luka knew about that, but her face also fell.

"You... You still like Marinette?"

Luka looked up at her. "I'm not sure anymore. I don't think I can continue like this..."

Kagami nodded. "Well, I think you should just give up on her. I mean.. I'm not trying to come off as rude, or mean, but Marinette already has a lot on her mind, and trust me, you're at the back of her mind." This time she finally looked up and faced him. "Marinette is still trying to decide less whether to go with Chat Noir or Adrien. Which one do you think she should go with?"

"Well..." Luka suddenly didn't look so upset anymore as he talked with Kagami. "I think she should go for the second person she fell in love with, because if she really loved the first person, then why would she fall for the second?"

Luka's words made Kagami widen her eyes. "You make a lot of sense." She suddenly understood what to do. Chat Noir loved Ladybug first, but if he fell for Marinette, then maybe Ladybug wasn't the right person for him. Marinette fell for Adrien first, and if she started having feelings for Chat Noir, then maybe Adrien wasn't the right one for her either. Maybe... Maybe Marichat was actually the best option.

Luka just nodded. They fell into silence again, that is until Luka's phone dinged. He took it out and stared at it for a moment, before he looked up again. "I have to get home. I hope you find a way to solve your problem."

Kagami smiled as Luka stood up. "Thanks, but I believe I already did, and it was all thanks to you."

"I don't know how I helped, but yeah, you're welcome," He waved and then started walking, leaving Kagami to watch him go until he was out of sight.

When she turned around, she noticed Lila, who was ordering an ice cream as well. Kagami could tell that Lila had been watching her, but instead of coming over after getting her ice cream, Lila turned around and left the other way.

🌟_________
(Thinking About You..❤)
'  ̄ ̄🐬 ̄O  ̄. ̄ ̄ ̄
🐳 。 o 🐟 *
╭━━━━━╮┏╮╭┓
┃╰╯ ┃╰╮╭╯
┣━━╯ ╰━╯┃
╰━━━━━━━━╯
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🐠🌀🌀
💙🐙💙💙💙💙💙💙