17

-Edited-

-in school (two more periods till lunch) w/h Lila and Chloe-

"You... What have you been doing?" Lila ran up to Chloe and grabbed her arm. "I saw you coming out of Adrien's limo. Has he finally forgiven you?"

"Lila, like I said, nothing can stop us from bringing Marinette down," Chloe smirked.

Lila wasn't sure, but nodded. No, it wasn't because she didn't believe they could take Marinette down. She did.

It was just Chloe. She was the Mayor's daughter after all. Who knows what kind of trick she had up her sleeve, and Lila wasn't sure of working together with her.

She did realize, both her and Chloe were fighting for the same goal. They wanted Adrien to themselves, they wanted Adrien to love and love them only. But soon they started to realize that Marinette was the girl Adrien liked, and it was getting impossible to get Adrien to like them.

So they decided to start working together. They decided to work to bring Marinette down. Once that was done, they would become rivals like they once were. They would both fight for Adrien. And no matter how hard that sounded, at least Marinette wouldn't be in the way anymore.

"Ugh, we've got math this period," Chloe groaned. "I hate math. Oh who am I kidding, I hate every subject! The only thing I love about school is having people obey me, and getting to see Adrien."

Lila nodded. Ever since she became Chloe's friends, she had been getting what she wanted. She got to pick whichever seat she wanted to sit on, and once the teacher said no, she would use Chloe's father as her shield. Chloe let her, after all, now they were best friends.

But even though they were friends, Chloe still thought she had the right to order her around. Right now, Lila was a bit weak, and Chloe was a controlling freak. Once Lila would get to the top, Chloe wouldn't dare to want to order her around anymore.

"Well, who cares about school then," Lila shrugged with a smirk. "Why don't we just skip classes until lunchtime."

"Great. I was hoping I wasn't the only one thinking that," Chloe chuckled. "And while we escape from this place, let's talk about how to bring Marinette down."

Lila nodded. "I still want to know how you got into Adrien's limo."

"Oh it's quite easy, hun," Chloe shrugged as they stepped out of school. "I apologized to him and Mari-Trash."

"What? Really?" Lila frowned. "Mari-Trash? Are you serious?"

Chloe nodded. "I apologized to Adrien first, and he said I had to apologize to Marinette before I could be his friend again. Lila, I think he knows something."

"What if Alya really did tell him what we did?" Lila was beginning to get worried. If any one knew what they did and reported to the principal, they would get expelled.

"Don't forget about me being the Mayor's daughter," Chloe laughed, as if knowing what she was thinking. "If we get expelled, my Daddy will take care of the matter. Plus, I don't think Alya would have the guts to tell Adrien after what I told her."

"Yeah, that's true," Lila chuckled.

I hope!

  🌺  🌱
     🌴  🌺
      🌱 🌱
       🌷🌱
         🌱
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
🍥💞💕💞🍥
  🍥💞💖🍥
    🍥🍥🍥