12

-Edited-

-w/h Marinette (The Dupain-Cheng Bakery)-

"Did you hear what he said?" Marinette sighed dreamily. She scrolled down on her computer. "I forgot how to stutter. I guess I forget how to stutter around him when I'm serious."

Tikki shifted uncomfortably in her spot. "B-but Marinette... Who's the guy that's hurting?" She could obviously tell that Adrien thought it was Luka.

"Chat Noir, of course," Marinette sighed. "Look at me here, my crush is noticing me, working with me, even walking with me to school. But him on the other hand, he's hurting because I can't return his feelings."

"Well, I mean... He did say he had a tiny crush on some girl," Tikki reminded with a smirk. "And might I say, you acted a bit...jealous when you heard him say that."

"What do you mean?" Marinette rolled her eyes. "I have Adrien, Tikki. I'm not jealous because of some girl he has got a crush on. I just hope it works for him this time."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Tikki rolled her eyes back at Marinette. We all know you were a bit jealous in hearing that. But there's nothing to be jealous of. You guys are just falling in love with each other all over again.

Marinette scrolled down more on her computer, trying to find something interesting to see on the internet, or something funny that she could laugh at.

"These days you've been waking up early," Tikki frowned. She checked the time, which read 4:30am. "Why did you decide to wake up so early today?"

"There hasn't been an akuma," Marinette shrugged. "I've actually been getting some sleep. Plus I want to wake up early, because Adrien said he would pick me up and we can go to school together in his limo."

"Ah, I see," Tikki chuckled. "Of course, Marinette Dupain-Cheng cannot say no to our lovely Adrien."

Marinette giggled. "I know it will be awkward, but I couldn't bring myself to say no." Finally she got to something interesting, and almost fainted at it.

It was a picture of her and Adrien walking to school together. There was also of them on the stairs of the school, talking, and then when Adrien pulled her closer to him. Someone had captured lots of pictures of that and posted them online. Below, it said something like:

Is it really true that these two have been secretly dating?

Marinette gulped. How would Adrien feel about this. And what about Lila and Chloe? They had captured her before to hurt her because of this, now it was getting worse. What if they did something worse to her?

"WE ARE THE HEARTBREAKERS! MARINETTE, COME HERE AND WE'LL FINISH YOU OFF!"

Marinette turned to Tikki. "Sounds like an akuma. Who can they be this time?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Tikki asked. "They said your names. And they said "we". It must be Chloe and Lila."

"Ugh! Those two!" Marinette stood up. "Tikki, spots on!"

💗✉✉💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉✉
💗💗💗💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉💗

-20 minutes ago-

"Adrien, please reconsider your feelings!" Lila yelled, grabbing his arm. "Look at what they're saying online about you and Marinette. We obviously know it's not true."