20

I'm like releasing so many chappies now cause I don't know when I'll be able to update again. Hope you understand and don't mind.

-Adrienette (Nathalie)-

"Gorilla," Nathalie walked around the room. "I've told you. You know what to do, right?"

Gorilla nodded. He and Nathalie headed to the limo and he got in the drivers seat.

Nathalie put on sunglasses. It somewhat made her feel cool. She was going to have the best of fun bringing these two together.

The limo started running, and they headed to their destination. The school.

When they got there, Adrien was already waiting for them. The glass window rolled down and Nathalie waved her arm, calling for Adrien. Adrien saw them and started heading over to them.

"Adrien," Nathalie smiled. "I'm feeling very bright today, and I'm in the mood for fun. We're going to have a picnic."

"R-really?" Adrien frowned. "Wow, I never knew you were fond of picnics."

"Yes," Nathalie smiled, then a certain girl caught her eyes. "Adrien, if you want, you can invite Marinette."

"I can?" Adrien out his phone back in his pocket. "C-can I invite Alya and Nino too? After all, they are also my best friends."

"Uh..." Nathalie thought about it. She couldn't say no. "Yeah, sure, you can invite your friends. After all we're going to be having fun."

"Yay! Just wait for me." Adrien ran to find his friends. As soon as he was out of sight, Nathalie got out her phone and entered the group chat.

Nathalie - Adrien is about to ask you a question, Alya and Nino. Just tell him that you're busy and try to get Marinette to go along with him. I'm trying to get Adrienette to sail.

Adrien reached his friends, who had in time seen the message.

"Hey Adrien," Alya smiled at how Nathalie was actually trying. "I wish I could hang out with you guys, but I have to baby sit my little sisters because Mom is not going to be home."

"Oh really?" Adrien's face fell. "What about you, Nino?"

Alya spoke for him. "Actually Nino was going to come and help me. But if you need someone to hang out with, Marinette is not busy."

Marinette blushed. She was actually going to be busy. She wanted to go out as Ladybug and try to find Chat so she could explain things to him. But she didn't mind a bit of fun with Adrien.

"Y-yeah, I'm not busy."

"That's great." Adrien smiled and took her hand (Alya made sure to snap a picture of that). "Come with me. Nathalie is waiting. We're going for a picnic."

"R-really?" Marinette couldn't help staring at how his hand was on hers. She followed him back to the limo and they both climbed on.

Nathalie - Adrienette is ready to start sailing.

Nathalie smiled at the two as the limo started running again. She watched and listened as both of the teens were full of different conversations. They talked about what happened in class, and laughed at what students or teachers did that was funny.