11

-Edited-

That smile...

His heart suddenly started beating faster. He looked her all over. She seemed to have forgotten that she used to stutter around him.

Finally he asked the question that had been on his mind. "So, who are the two guys?"

"What?" Marinette looked up again. Her lovely, cute and beautiful face. The reason she was crying made his heart pound. This time he wasn't going to deny it.

"I mean... Who are you crushing on and who's the other guy that's hurting?" He looked away in embarrassment. He didn't know why he was embarrassed, but he just was.

"I can't say," She blushed. "It's... Embarrassing."

"I see," He nodded his head. He already knew Marinette was crushing on him. He just wanted to make sure it was Luka who was hurting. Or maybe Nathaniel? He wasn't so sure.

As long as she doesn't confess to me... As long as she doesn't do that, I won't be feeling so guilty. I wouldn't have to reject her.

He sighed, being drowned in his own thoughts. What was he supposed to do. He then thought back to the massage.

If you're in love with Ladybug, then I assure that Marinette is no different.

He sighed, then he wondered; does Alya know something we don't?

Alright, I'll ask her! I'll ask her what she's been hiding, and what's the point of trying to bring me and Marinette together.

"Adrien?" Marinette looked at him, worry in her eyes. "You seem to be thinking about something. Do you want me to leave you-"

"No!" He held unto her arm, pulling her closer to him. Not sure what he was doing, he whispered; "please, don't leave."

💗✉✉💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉✉
💗💗💗💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉💗
💗✉✉💗✉✉💗

-at the library-

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chloe smirked. "What? Thinking about what I said earlier in the bathroom?"

Alya remembered clearly. She could hear Chloe's warning stuck in her head, replaying and replaying.

"I am not afraid of you!" She repeated.

Chloe chuckled. "If you weren't, you would have already told Adrien what me and Lila did. Yet you are hesitating. I can see it in your eyes."

"That's not the reason I'm not telling Adrien!" Alya tried to keep her voice down. "There's another reason!"

"Sure." Chloe rolled her eyes. "You still know what is yet to come if you do tell." She smiled evilly. "Don't you just wish you were as rich as me?" She laughed and started walking away.

Chloe, you are totally wrong! I am not afraid of you! The only reason I'm not telling Adrien yet is because I need to sort things out first.

As you can see, well, not exactly, I'm trying to fix some ships here! And it needs all my hard focus, so I got no time to worry about you!

Besides Adrien doesn't like you, so I shouldn't worry.

Chloe stopped and looked back at her. "Alya. You should be afraid."