1

-Edited-

-April 20th-

Unknown - Confess to Chat now, before you start to regret it.

Marinette stared at the screen of her phone. She was so confused, yet scared. Scared that someone had found out who she was. Who could have sent this?

She turned and looked over at Tikki, who just shrugged, not knowing anything either.

"This has got to be some crazy nightmare!" She groaned, covering her ears. "I'll just sleep it off, and I bet in your morning, this text wouldn't even be here."

She laughed at the idea, though she knew it was stupid after she pinched herself multiple times.

Lying on her bed, she wrapped herself with her soft blanket, stared at the Adrien picture for a while, before she dozed off into sleep.

🌸🌷🌷🌷🌷🌸
☀️***Spring***☀️
☀️☀️**is** ☀️☀️
🐦**coming!**🐦
🌸🌷🌷🌷🌷🌸

-April 21st (morning)-

"Adrien, Adrien. Adrien, wake up."

Adrien snored softly, not caring about the voice that kept shouting his name. Finally someone shook him awake and he turned to the person with a glare.

"Just five more minutes?" He groaned and stretched, but obviously Nathalie wasn't having any of that.

"Wake up. Your father wants you to come down stairs. Get ready for school. You can't be late."

Adrien groaned again. "Cruel!" He muttered to himself. "Cruel, cruel life!"

He got up from bed after Nathalie left. He stretched again, and yawned. Checking the time, he woke Plagg up.

"Ugh! I hate waking up," Adrien started getting for school. "I was having such a good dream."

"Let me guess. It's the one with Ladybug,  isn't it?" Plagg rolled his eyes. "Again?!"

Adrien sighed. "What's the point anyway. You heard what she said, 'we'll always be great friends and great friends only. I already have someone else.'"

Plagg rolled his eyes again. "You never know, maybe she'll have a change of heart and accept you." He shrugged, then he laughed. "Oh, who am I kidding? Ladybug already has another guy, how could she accept you?"

Adrien glared at him.

"I'm telling you," Plagg said again. "Come to the Camembert side. They're delicious, and can never break your heart."

Now it was Adrien's turn to roll his eyes. Plagg flew and hid in his bag, and he went downstairs.

He looked around, seeing only Nathalie and Gorilla. He sighed and sat down for breakfast. Why bother asking where his father was, when he wasn't even coming to join him?

After breakfast, Nathalie led him to the limo where Gorilla was waiting. He slid in the backseat and waited to get to school.

He got lost in his thought as the limo drove. I wonder what guy Ladybug likes. It would be obviously a guy from her school, right? Hmm, maybe she goes to my school?